Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

Borostyan LoveHeart´s Hall

Borostyan LoveHeart

Borostyan LoveHeart uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Tuesday Blog Photo

Color & Symbolon Therapy - Pale Violet & Coral/Archangel Sandalphon

'My spiritual recognitions and transformation are deepening, and I get connected to my Inner Star. The Inner Child of my Soul grows up to be an Angel. By this, my Intuition becomes clearer and clearer. I have Faith, I feel Gratitude, I am ready to forgive those that have hurt me and I am able to let my Past go. I am empathic, cooperative and compassionate.'

Borostyan LoveHeart

Borostyan LoveHeart

Wishing you a lovely week! :) Please read my Monday Blog Post and find a similar place to what I have written about near you - and feel the Wonder of Nature!

I can still recommend you Vladimir Megre's Anastasia-series - it takes a while to read all the books, but it is worth the time and energy... ;) Blessings, Boro

17 hours ago Cool  
Borostyan LoveHeart

Borostyan LoveHeart

Monday Blog Post

Green World – Self-Healing through Self-Love

Last week I met a kind friend of mine who had participated at a spiritual camp in the mountains at a beautiful place in Hungary. It is said to be sacred because of healing energies, and indeed, it is physically proven that miraculous healings take place there. High in the mountains, surrounded by trees, there are sacred stones and as so many people say that if a sicks people sit on them, they soon become totally healthy.

I also know a magical forest quite close to the place where I live – I went there twice myself, as well, and guess what, it is not a joke, when we took photos there with a friend of mine, let me tell you that our auras were physically visible in those photos, and even more than that, the photos were full of colorful Fairy Creatures, in all the colors of the rainbow (Chakra colors) – we could hardly believe our eyes!

What is very interesting at these places is that trees grow in a special way – just imagine a tree hut where the trees form almost a globe: their trunks grow in a rounded way, and the tree-crowns almost build a roof over your head. In these sacred energy fields, it is somehow very easy to tune on Cosmic Energies, and I can tell you that they work, indeed!

Energy rays are visible not just to the eye, but they are visible in photos, as well, but what is really important is that when you enter such a place, such a Magical Forest, you can feel something special: you are under such a blessed and strong Divine Care, simply nothing wrong can happen to you. You feel strong and healthy physically, mentally and emotionally, and flowing with the Divine becomes automatic.

I remember once I took my actual favorite Tarot Deck in that Magical Forest, and even the cards got such a new and deep meaning. What they showed me, it was like reading a Secret Book whose pages open up to you, shedding light on so far hidden facts and information coming from a Realm that you can feel so true, so honest, clear and safe, something that you cannot feel in the technocratic world...

Those that have read the Anastasia-series by Vladimir Megre can remember the part when after Anastasia's parents die, she is left 'alone' for three days in her meadow. When her grandparents go back to see her, they can see a special blue ball Anastasia is talking to, and when they ask her about the blue light ball, she says the best name it could be called is 'Benignity'.

This is this Benignity that you can feel at such sacred places – Nature is like this, and were She is unhurt, Mother Earth is able to heal us simply by energies. It is so easy to forget about Her in our plastic world full of wires, waves, interference and so many harmful energy fields – but we can always go back to Nature, at least for a while, even if Life calls us back into our everyday life.

If you know such sacred places near you, sacrifice some hours and go out, tune on Mother Earth, love Her and feel how She loves you – especially if you are tired, exhausted or ill. And if you are not aware of such places, it is high time to look around for them! :)

Love & Light to all of you, have a wonderful week! Borostyan

17 hours ago Cool  
goddesslyrics

goddesslyrics  ›  Borostyan LoveHeart

I just wanted to stop by and say that I hope you're having a phenomenal time

2 days ago Cool  
Borostyan LoveHeart
Borostyan LoveHeart
:) I do, thank you so much, but I start to miss Oranum. :) Indeed! :) I have fed swans today and it is really lovely here where I am now, sending you lots of happy energies, I hope you are also fine! :)
17 hours ago   Cool
MaryAnne Serino

MaryAnne Serino  ›  Borostyan LoveHeart

Boro, I think I've figured out what I want to do ideally in my life.

3 days ago Cool  
Borostyan LoveHeart
Borostyan LoveHeart
:) Have you? I am curious to hear it! :) And I have a good feeling about it. ;)
17 hours ago   Cool
MaryAnne Serino
MaryAnne Serino
I think so.. But I'm not so sure... and yay, we should talk soon :)
8 hours ago   Cool  
Borostyan LoveHeart

Description:

Friday Blog Photo & Thought

Tibetan Wisdom

'The honor of Perseverance is Abundance.'

:) I agree, especially if in the meawhile we work, serve (God, ourselves and others) and love.

Borostyan LoveHeart

Borostyan LoveHeart

Friday Blog Photo & Thought

Tibetan Wisdom

'The honor of Perseverance is Abundance.'

:) I agree, especially if in the meawhile we work, serve (God, ourselves and others) and love.

Have a nice weekend, all of you!

Borostyan LoveHeart

Borostyan LoveHeart

Hello Everyone,

I would like to tell you that from tomorrow on (Friday), I will be away for a week, I will come back next Saturday. Till then, I am available for E-mail Readings - it is not to brighten myself, but my E-mail Readings are awesome (as well :), so if you have not tried it yet, I can just encourage you to do so. ;)

Have a nice time and lovely days, all of you, take care, have fun, eat lots of ice cream and sleep at least 7 hours every day! :) Hugs, Boro

Borostyan LoveHeart

Borostyan LoveHeart

Thursday Blog Post

Self-Help – Developing Success & Charisma

Someone has asked me the other day if I could do a Reading that relates for a time 5-10 years later from now on. It was a kind request but I said no, I cannot do that, I also explained it why (I will talk about it later on in this article).

I think it is something I should write about for now, because it can be strongly connected to Success and also about how we can fulfill our plans so as to be successful.

In medias res, let us start with an example that I would like to talk about, it will be easier to see the point this way, though it will not be a pleasant topic.

Imagine a young woman who is expecting a baby. She goes to a Psychic and let us say, the Psychic can see something terrible, namely that the young woman will give birth to a healthy baby, but the child will die in a car accident at the age of 10. Would you do such a Reading if you were a Psychic? And would you like to hear anything like that if you were happily expecting a baby? Of course, not. And yes, this is a question of ethics, as well (this is also one of the reasons we cannot talk about Death here on Oranum, which is a very correct policy!).

So ethics is one of the reasons in such cases. The other point is that what if the Psychic cannot see things totally clearly? In any issues... It can also happen, I know it from my own personal experiences.

The third case is that NOTHING is set in stone. Of course, there are things and events that cannot be avoided, and if we are allowed to know them, they will be visible, for sure (through the cards, through energies, pictures; yes, of course, there are events that can be predicted 100% sure). To understand it more easily, let us say that your current task is to get from point A to point B.

Let us say, there are 17 ways from point A to point B, and it is your choice which one you choose (this is called Free Will). You are free to decide which road you take, and all of them will be different. There will be different people on the roads, different conditions and circumstances, but if something cannot be avoided, for example, a flat tyre so as to remind you that you have forgotten about the safety tyre, again, it will happen on all the roads, no matter which one you choose.

Also, if you have other life lessons, for example, on your way from point A to point B, in that period of your life, you are meant to fall in love with someone that deceives you. It will happen, sure. Someone will get in your way, but the persons might be different on all the roads – because in such a case, the point is not on WHO you meet, but the EXPERIENCE you need in order to learn something, having a painful feeling and letting it go, respecting yourself more, the palete is very wide.

But the basic point is that the choice about which road you take is yours – of course, you can feel one of the roads closer to you than the others, because your Intuition always works. If you are led by your Inner Voice, it will help you choose the road on which you will meet the experiences that are the most suitable for you and for your current phase of your development.

If you ask someone about a time 5-10 years later from now on, a proper way of answering this question would be this: you know you have so many options to choose, indeed. Almost everything depends on your choices and on your personal development, on your personal transformation, and nothing is set in stone. Today you like chocolate, today you eat lots of chocolate, but what happens if two years later you recognize that eating too much chocolate is unhealthy? You can also feel like not liking chocolate any more, even our taste changes so much! Today you like red clothes, then you will like white ones or other.

- TO BE CONTINUED BELOW -

5 days ago Cool  
Borostyan LoveHeart

Borostyan LoveHeart

There are things that can be seen, things that cannot be avoided, but who you will be 5-10 years later, it MOSTLY DEPENDS ON YOU, on your personal consciousness, development, awareness, vigilence, openness, Faith, Inner Strength, optimism, pessimism, it depends on SO MANY THINGS! This would be the correct answer, together along with the fact that YES, THERE IS AN OPTIMAL WAY for you, and by any means, it can be seen in a Reading, it can explored and developed, but what you do with it, it is your choice and your responsibility.

I can tell you if you are meant to have children – but who your children will be, I cannot say, because it depends on who your partner will be. I can tell you how I see your future partner, but who he or she will be, GOD KNOWS.

The reason why it is a Success-related question is that of course, we want the best for ourselves, but we will call in the best if we do our best. But basically, whatever we get, it is always the 'best', because even if something does not please us, it is the best for our personal development (something is either good, or it is for us).

Let us say, I can see the young lady expecting a baby living happily for a while, then I can see her marriage ending, getting divorced and that she will have a very tough time. It would simply be not fair, telling her such a thing at that phase of her life. Years later, when her marriage is in ruins and she already feels there are big difficulties, it is different, but that woud be the question of a Reading years later. If it took place too early, telling her about a divorce from the man she loves so much at a moment of hope and happiness, it is more than likely that she would just be very scared, and she would surely call in even worse things that she would like to avoid (in other words, manipulation, especially negative manipulation should always be avoided).

It is wiser NOT to say something in advance for so many years... Even the cards show tasks that are already in the process of being called in – this is why they are so accurate, and this is why predictions come true. TAROT is awesome, incredibly deep, incredibly precise, and everything else depends on the Reader. Also, energy fields can be read very clearly, resonances can be felt very clearly – I also work with no tools and they work in a very precise way, but these resonances are for the PRESENT and the CLOSE FUTURE, and as everything, resonances, people, opinions, perceptions always change, all the time.

I can just encourage everyone not to ask for a Reading for a time that exceeds one year. There is a high chance that it will not be clear, and we should focus on improving ourselves – by this, we change, and it is more than likely that our World and personal environmnent will also be different. But how we change, in which direction we change, it is ALWAYS our PERSONAL CHOICE and responsibility. Were you the same person 5-10 years ago or have you changed a lot since then? And others around you, are they the same persons they used to be 5-10 years ago, or have they changed a lot? Your physical appearance, is it the same it was years ago? How do you feel yourself now in your Life? Did you feel the same 10 years ago? What about the things you like? Do you like the same things you liked 10 years ago? And many more questions...

Even in my own personal Life, I have been shown three pictures so far, relating to my 'elderly' years. One is likely to happen IF I vote for continue living in a big city, getting married again. The other one is an option for me staying in a big city, choosing not getting married again. The third one is about voting for living in a village. The choice is mine, the outcome depends on the choice, but the good and awesome thing is that our Inner Voice is always there for us to help.

So, as a closing sentence for this post, it is better not to ask about a future that exceeds one year, and it is more ethical and wiser not to do Readings for a time that exceeds one year in the future. This is not just my personal conviction, but also what my Guides and Angels keep on teaching me – and I am pretty sure they are right – as ever. :) Thank you for reading it, feel free to comment! Love & Light to all of you, Boro

5 days ago Cool  
Borostyan LoveHeart

Borostyan LoveHeart added to her contacts.

Lynda Spirit Medium Lagira Tracy Blessings Cryptids - Spiritual Satnaam Light Cate
4 days ago
Borostyan LoveHeart
Borostyan LoveHeart commented on a photo on jalisha evans's wall.

:) Aaaaaw!

5 days ago
Borostyan LoveHeart

Borostyan LoveHeart

Dear Members,

from Friday on, I will be available ONLY FOR E-MAIL Readings for a week. If I can help you, I am Online now and will also come tomorrow and on Thursday. God Bless! :)

6 days ago Cool  
Borostyan LoveHeart

Borostyan LoveHeart

:) Vii, I will be back in the evening, sorry I had to go, but I will think of the Secret Plan. I will engage you. :DD :P Love you always, hugs to you! :**

1 week ago Cool  
Borostyan LoveHeart
Borostyan LoveHeart
:) See you soon! You made me curious, what is your question? :)

Sending you something lovely to listen to, it is so beautiful from 1:00 (where Gloria, Gloria starts), I cannot stop listening to it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ9WoB4RyY8
6 days ago   Cool
Borostyan LoveHeart

Description:

Archangel Jeremiel

1 week ago Cool  
Borostyan LoveHeart

Borostyan LoveHeart

'Jeremiel is one of the Archangels that has been attributed as a source for many of the Hebraic
texts. It is said that Jeremiel took Baruch, (one of the writers of early Judaic text), on a tour of
the different levels or stages of heaven. Jeremiel is also seen as an accompanier or companion in
the transition from one state to another. When the soul rises after the last out-breath, Jeremiel is
the one that supervises the transition, through the Guardian Angel and other angels that are
present, to bring ease and grace to the situation. The care in the letting go!'

1 week ago Cool  

Show more  
ABOUT Borostyan LoveHeart Helped on: 1171 Spoken languages: English, French, Hungarian Skills: western astrology, tarot reading, lenomard card reading, angel card reading, i ching Experience: 10-15 years

Online Psychics

PsychicJohn

SPIRITUALIST MEDIUM - CLAIRAUDIENT – FULL STAR PSYCHIC READER & DISTANCE HEALER...

Helped on: 5339

UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

12,000 + READINGS GIVEN IN 3 YEARS ON ORANUM ☆ FAMOUS BRITISH AUTHOR & TV/RADIO HOST ☆ TOP RATED PSYCHIC SPIRITUAL MEDIUM ☆ ACCURATE LOVE READINGS AND...

Helped on: 12708

araishaa

Top Master Psychic with strong powerful abilities and all matters !! "You will be amazed how accurate I am" "Great high numbers of predictions came...

Helped on: 4523

MARIA WHITE LIGHT

Have a reading and get the clarity you need :) INTUITIVE READER, READY TO ASSIST YOU and shed some light on you!

Helped on: 1583

Shellie

Do come through, and give yourself a chance to gain clarity as you are here by no coincidence. I look forward to talking to YOU today!...

Helped on: 10979