Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

Borostyan Healer´s Hall

Borostyan Healer

Borostyan Healer

Mette, Vii, I do not know when I finish my other work here, so I am still busy, sorry for that, but I will surely come tomorrow - and the Site will also be more silent. Or if it is urgent, please send me an e-mail request and I will answer it some time at night when I am ready, okay? :) Hugs to you! Boro

Borostyan Healer
1 day ago
Borostyan Healer

Borostyan Healer uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Hello My Precious Ones, please check my Bio & have it in your mind that till the end of April, I have a 1.99 per minute price offer for you. Please do not bomb me with personal questions in Free Chat, otherwise Gollum will eat you. :) Thank you, have a nice day & see you at night!

1 day ago Cool  
Borostyan Healer
Borostyan Healer commented on a photo on own wall.

:) I can feel her Angelic energies, and your energies are also so much present in this photo! :)

2 days ago
Borostyan Healer

Borostyan Healer added to her contacts.

Tracy Blessings Cryptids - Lagira Lynda Spirit Medium Light Cate Spiritual Satnaam
15 hours ago

Borostyan Healer changed her display name from PsychicTarot Borostyan

2 days ago
Borostyan Healer
Borostyan Healer commented on a photo on Rachel de Moose's wall.

So lovely, Rachel! I knew it would be Flowers. :) And I will tell you something when we talk next time - and I will also show you something! Toni is at the most Wonderful place!

2 days ago
Rachel de Moose

Rachel de Moose uploaded a photo to Borostyan Healer's wall.

Description:

Not all her name could fit in the placeholder but this is Toni's grave after I made it look nice. You said you'd like to see so here it is :)

3 days ago Cool  
Borostyan Healer
Borostyan Healer
:) I can feel her Angelic energies, and your energies are also so much present in this photo! :)
2 days ago   Cool  
Benita Suarez

Benita Suarez  ›  Borostyan Healer

Hi! Boro you were a topic in the forum chat today! So I hope I can catch you tomorrow cause I would like to ask you something. Will you come?

View all 5 comments
Borostyan Healer
Borostyan Healer
:D Hahaha, I hope you heard something bad! :D I will come late at night maybe or tomorrow. Thank you for adding me!
6 days ago   Cool  
Borostyan Healer
Borostyan Healer
:) Hello Mette,

I do not think so, we have just arrived home and I am so-so tired. Maybe too tired to sleep and if so, I will come. :) If not, I will surely come tomorrow! Do you have any news?

My day was lovely and the Orchestra my son plays in got a Golden badge, they were awesome! :)
6 days ago   Cool  
truthseeker23

truthseeker23  ›  Borostyan Healer

I just won demo from Boro . Her voice was very soothing and she was very friendly. I loved her wonderful advice. :} Thank you Boro for choosing me.

1 week ago Cool  
Borostyan Healer
Borostyan Healer
:) Thank you for coming and you are very welcome! :)
1 week ago   Cool
fragrantvagrant
fragrantvagrant
hey, great idea :)
1 week ago   Cool  
Borostyan Healer
Borostyan Healer
:) Were you also there, Apple? :) I am jumping to bed, have nice dreams, all of you!
1 week ago   Cool  
Borostyan Healer

Borostyan Healer

:) Waiting for you with most accurate Readings, my investigative Third Eye and the beautiful and one & only Nefertari Deck! :)

Borostyan Healer
5 days ago
Borostyan Healer
Borostyan Healer commented on a post on own wall.
6 days ago
Borostyan Healer
1 week ago
Borostyan Healer
Borostyan Healer commented on a link on own wall.
1 week ago
Borostyan Healer
Borostyan Healer commented on a post on aase mette45 andersen's wall.
1 week ago

Show more  
ABOUT Borostyan Healer Helped on: 978 Spoken languages: English, French, Hungarian Skills: western astrology, tarot reading, lenomard card reading, angel card reading, i ching Experience: 10-15 years

Online Psychics

PsychicPower Prithy

LOVE & RELATIONSHIP GURU~ First Come First Serve! Consistently Top & 5***** Rated PsychiC ❤ MY READINGS ARE NOT MEASURED BY LENGTH BUT BY HONESTY AND...

Helped on: 13885

Love Heera The Psychic

:)☆Happy Hour Sale☆: :Top-Rated Psychic! Here to give guidance!come in::Accuracy and insightful GUARANTEED (95%)about love, money and career! ☆♥Reading/ Advising...

Helped on: 4730

mssaul mssaul

LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP EXPERT~~~I read on all areas including Health, Finances, Jobs, Careers, Family, Dreams and relocation. I can pick...

Helped on: 3485

Lorette DaVinci

Accurate Reading===Predictions come true===Cards reading ===Crystal Ball =Rituals and energies

Helped on: 4739

ladymirabella

✯ ONE OF ORANUM'S TOP EXPERTS ON LOVE / RELATIONSHIPS / CAREER / HEALTH / DREAMS ✯ MASTER PSYCHIC OF THE WEEK 05/27/13-06/02/13 ✯...

Helped on: 6964