Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

Borostyan Starlight´s Hall

Borostyan Starlight

Borostyan Starlight uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Tuesday Blog Photo & Thoughts

Color & Symbolon Therapy - Aqua Aura Quartz

The color and crystal of those that have a clear and open mind, superintuition, a caring heart and professional communication skills – by this, meaning a correct usage of words, the right thing at the right time. By wearing this color or a piece of Aqua Aura Quartz on you, such skills will be developed for you and you will feel deeply connected to the Divine.

1 day ago Cool  
Starlene Breiter
Starlene Breiter
i love gemstones :)
1 day ago   Cool
Borostyan Starlight

Borostyan Starlight

Monday Blog Post

Green World – Self-Healing through Self-Love

I am still reading the Anastasia-series by Megre – for me, they are the most inspiring books ever. There is a part in it when Vladimir cannot really understand the girl as she is talking about God's Love and how we, humans are still spoiling that lovely World that we have been given. In their conversation, Anastasia once talks about it quite cleary so that we can also understand it more clearly, her words are as follows below – please note that it is not the original translation, it is my 'version', giving back her words to you.

When you are in a big city, look around carefully. The wonderful and living grass 'carpet' is killed by lifeless asphalt everywhere. There are harmful asphalt and ferro-concrete blocks everywhere, you call them houses, among them vehicles are running here and there, smoking lethal gas all around the place. But among the stone-blocks, if there is a tiny place free of concrete, grass grows there at once, as well as flowers, they find their way immediately. They are God's creations! God, with the whispering of leaves and the songs of the birds is constantly inspiring His Sons and Daughters to go back to Nature, to your Eartly Paradise. Be aware of what is happening around you, in your world and go back to Nature.

The Radiance of Love is weakening on Earth, and the Radiance of the Sun is the reflecion of Love on Earth. For the Radiance of Love is weakening, the Radiance of the Sun should also be weakening, but He, God is constantly feeding the Sun with Hiw own Love and Energy so that the sunrays could feed you and keep you alive. He loves His Sons and Daughters, as He has always loved them. He believes and hopes that one day, at the next dawn, Man will wake up from this long sleep. Man will get back their Consciousness, and it will give back Her original Radiance and Blossoming to planet Earth. God is waiting for that, indeed. This is His Desire.

But what happened, how come God's Desire comes true that slowly? Why do such incomprehensible things happen, and they have been happening for thousands of years, millions of years? But for God, there is no Time. If you think of any loving parents, God is like them: His Love is always there, as well as His Faith. We, all of us here, live from His Desire and Faith. We create our Lives, relying on the Freedom we have been given, but the Road to Nowhere has not been chosen at once by all the people. It has been a gradual procedure, and in the meanwhile, from time to time, everyone wants to solve the Riddle of Creation – its original Purpose. No one will ever get to know it exactly. But it is likely to be something like the Desire to create. Everyone wants to create something, this is common in all the people. But the sad thing is that many confuse creation with destruction. Nothing good can be created by the slightest intention of destruction being present. So many people want to be better than others, they want to create something better, and by this, they want to place themselves above others – it will never ever lead to Divine Creation.

Inspiration is different – it leads to something good if we are strong enough to carry out our ideas, never forgetting that we should not place ourselves above others in the meanwhile. If the World could work like this, that original Radiance of the planet could also come back.

:) I am personally inspired by Anastasia... Thank you for reading, have a blessed week! Love & Light, Boro

countess starella
countess starella
LOVED THE ANASTASIA BOOKS, TOO!
2 days ago   Cool  
Borostyan Starlight
Borostyan Starlight
:) Oh, did you? They are so influential on me, I just cannot stop reading them and I hope one day they will be most popular everywhere! It is a bit difficult for me to go through the city after reading these books among trees for some hours. :) Wish you were closer, we could talk for such long hours! :) Sending you lots of Love & Hugs! :)
2 days ago   Cool
Borostyan Starlight
Borostyan Starlight uploaded 5 photos to Crystals album.
2 days ago
Borostyan Starlight

Borostyan Starlight added to her contacts.

Tracy Blessings Light Cate Lynda Spirit Medium Lagira Estilla Eveningstar Cryptids -
3 days ago
Borostyan Starlight

Description:

Friday Blog Photo & Thoughts

Tibetan Wisdom

'Even if money fell like rain from the sky, desires would not go;
Desire is followed by little sweetness and lots of pain.'

Borostyan Starlight

Borostyan Starlight

Thursday Blog Post

Self-Help – Success & Charisma

As I deal more and more with this topic, more and more questions come in my mind. First of all, it is the nature of 'Success' itself – on the one hand, because it is not easy to define what Success is. On the other hand, because it can be absolutely relevant: Success can be very different for one person than for someone else. Also, I do not think most people think too much about it in its depth: as I talk to people, most of them say for them Success is having a good job, a nice house, a car and financial stability. Is that all? In this sense, there should be lots of successful people – and it is always visible, because really successful people are also satisfied and jovial in most cases – at least in my mind the two, Success and Satisfaction go together, I mean real Success. Not so real success is okay on its own, but what if someone has a good job and in a physical sense, everything they need, yet they are not happy?

I can see so many people that have everything they need on a physical level, yet they are unhappy in their relationships, in their marriage, in their personal connections, with their children, the list is long. So what is Success? For me, Success is feeling enthusiastic and serene as long as possible – of course, with the difficulties along, as they lift us up.

Yesterday I asked my son what it is that he could do with Enthusiasm. He is still small, but I would like to know more about what directions we should strengthen in him, and the reason I asked him about it is that whenever I look at the kids of today, I feel so weird. 99 out of 100 do nothing but play with their phones, computers, spend their life on Facebook – and the real problem is that parents do not mind it. I would be very sad, indeed, though sometimes I also think maybe I should let my son do the same – I am sure he would be infected by this behavior if my influence were less strong. Let us say, he would have his own computer and his own iPhone, I am sure he would do the same as most kids – though he says he would be bored after a couple of days. I say he would be infected, and I also know the World is like this. But I often think if we must accept it this way, or is it my role as a parent to care for my child in this sense, as well?

Because as I look around, indeed, I can see that the kids of today spend their life with their machines – mostly because they are allowed to do so, but what about real friendships, connections, adventures, what about Joy, Enthusiasm and helping them find what they could do with pleasure later on? I think it is the role of the parent, navigating their kids in the direction they feel theirs, but I cannot see it happening in most cases.

Together along with this, most parents want their kids to be good students and to find jobs that will make them wealthy – just the main point, Enthusiasm and normal and precious human relationships will be missing, so how will they be successful emotionally? A couple of months ago, I was talking to a little boy of 12. He felt bad because he was an outsider in his class, and he started to consciously work on resembling the majority – so iPhone, crazy games and ugly speech came into the picture, and he said this: 'I want to be like them, otherwise I will be slipped down like X and Y' – referring to two little girls who were also outsiders because they are 'ugly' girls, not as pretty as the others, and I could see the point, indeed. He did not want to be an outsider, so he started resembling the others. A few months later he recognized resembling the others was bad for him, because he has a deeper way of thinking, yet when he is among those kids, he picks up a behavior he does not like himself, either. Yet it is easier for him than being an outsider.

Of course, we – adults – could say all it is just temporary, kids are like this, and these years are obligatory for everyone, I mean the years of 'cruelty' when we are mocked or forced to do something we do not enjoy, and because Life is like this. Something is rebelling in me all the time. Life is like this – because society has made it like this, and I cannot really see positive changes as time goes on. In fact, I can see it even worse, and I just wonder what Life will look like for the kids of today when they grow older. What will society dictate for them and how will they be able to recognize that they have left their Path if they always do what society tells them to do? I know it is their Karma – in this World, for sure. But I have a serious doubt: is it obligatory Karma or something we just pick up in the meanwhile, as there is hardly anyone that could show a positive example for them? Indeed, hardly anyone, though I would not like to be hurtful. Most parents allow everything, if not, kids are rebelling and usually kids win. Then they are navigated in a direction that will make it easier for them to earn lots of money – but the focus should not be on this, because if Enthusiasm is missing, Love will also be missing, Satisfaction will also be missing, and without them, no one will be happy and really successful, I am sure. Maybe it is something that really must be like this, and if so, it will be more and more difficult for the 'outsiders' till a wider wake-up takes place. Thank you for reading, God bless all of you! :) Love & Light, Boro

6 days ago Cool  
Borostyan Starlight

Borostyan Starlight

Karneol/Sunset – Brownish Orange

The brownish-orange resonances of karneol will give you more Strength and Courage. By wearing these colors – or a piece of karneol – on you, you will feel more vital and energetic. Karneol was thought to be a symbol of the Returning Sun by ancient Greeks, it was one of their most precious crystals. Ancient Egyptians thought it to be the crystal and symbol of Faithfulness and Rebirth. Pharaos thought karneol had Divine Power. How do you feel? See photo below:

Borostyan Starlight

Description:

Karneol/Sunset – Brownish Orange

The brownish-orange resonances of karneol will give you more Strength and Courage. By wearing these colors – or a piece of karneol – on you, you will feel more vital and energetic. Karneol was thought to be a symbol of the Returning Sun by ancient Greeks, it was one of their most precious crystals. Ancient Egyptians thought it to be the crystal and symbol of Faithfulness and Rebirth.

1 week ago Cool  
Borostyan Starlight

Borostyan Starlight

Monday Blog Post

Green World – Self-Healing through Self-Love

Today's topic is going to be something lots of people might be concerned about, and maybe for most of them it is something they say it must be simply accepted as it has been 'invented'. To start with, I can just remember a cute thing I saw yesterday. It was a small baby, she might have been about 10 months old, she could not walk on her feet yet.

She was crawling on the pavement of a street where there was no public transport, only walking was allowed, but there were lots of people there – some of them could not stop standing there, smiling at the baby. The baby's parents were sitting at one side of the pavement, which was running alongside a lake full of ducks, and the other side of the pavement was the grassy beach itself that surrounded the lake.

The baby was creeping across the pavement, barefoot and wearing a light summer clothe as it was very warm. Her destination was a lovely bush full of pinkish-reddish flowers. :) She reached the bush and I said to my son: 'Look, she is going to taste the flowers.' And she did, she was more than adorable as she picked some petals with her tiny fingers, sitting in the grass. My mom said she was like Pebbles from the Flintstones, and indeed, she was. :)

So she was first observing the petals and then she tasted them. Her parents in the meanwhile were sitting on the other side of the pavement, watching the ducks but contstanly keeping one eye on their baby. They did not interfere, simply let their baby explore the World. Of course, they were ready for her, should she need help. Then the baby turned back and with extra speed, she started to creep back toward the lake and then her parents reached out their arms to stop her from falling into the lake.

I was so happy to see this scene, because most parents would not have even let their baby creep at a place where others were walking, they would have said the flowers should not be tasted as they are dirty, full of dust and bacteria – basically everything is full of bacteria, we can agree – and the baby would have been prevented by exploring the World, satisfying her natural curiosity, learning something that is the idea of the parents, but who knows what is meant to be good or bad for a child?

Parents say they do – I often fall into this trap myself, as well, and I had to learn to let my child decide on what is good for him – of course, it does not mean everything should be accepted as it is, but we should accept it more that our children are unique sovereign Souls and they know what the best is for them. The parents' role is caring for the child and ensuring a calm milieu for their children where they are loved and accepted as they are, giving them freedom – so my thoughts are that if we do so, should we do so, children would not rebel against their parents, I am sure.

For a child, the very first pattern to follow is always the parent – I also know it from my personal experience. Teen-ages are scared by many – but it is just a sign that the teen-ager no longer accepts what they have been told for a long time. The older we are, the more patterns we gather, not to meantion society's expectations that almost everyone wants to meet, and it is also false. We should meet our own 'expectations' only, not what others say should be followed, and they should be followed this or that way – finally we become like sheep that are told what to do, and we get sick when we feel oppressed, sure.

And yes, it starts in babyhood – of course, every parent wants the best for their children, but by too my rules, restrictions, punishment and simply by not letting the other one exploring the World and developing in their own tempo, the natural order of things is disturbed, and the result will also be something unnatural – but we will call it natural as society calls it natural (e.g. the rebel of teen-agers is labelled something natural, and it is just the result of a way they have been treated for a long time, and they rebel agains it.) But what if the way they are treated before their teen-ages were without rules, restrictions and punishment? I would like to talk about it next time. Thank you for reading, have a lovely week, all of you! Love & Light, Boro

1 week ago Cool  
Borostyan Starlight
Borostyan Starlight commented on a photo on linda pryharski's wall.

:) Thank you, Linda, it is lovely, indeed! I have just seen baby swans. :) Wishing you a wonderful time, as well, hugs to you! :)

1 week ago
Inactive user
linda pryharski commented on a photo on own wall.

he looks like he's just been groomed, doesn't he?...he is another cutie that I just love...the lucky person who gets to hold him isn't me but I wish it were.:):) he looks sad though...
like hes watching the others playing and having fun but he can't... thank you for sending yet another cutie...have a nice week...xxxx

2 weeks ago
Borostyan Starlight

Description:

Friday Blog Photo

Tibetan Wisdom

'Those that have never tasted pain
can never know what happiness is.'

Again something very true - we should all feel grateful for the difficulties we have had and will have in our Lives, as they make us stronger, help us get to know our Strength, raise us up on higher levels and make us more emphatic and wiser toward others. What do you think?

2 weeks ago Cool  
Borostyan Starlight

Borostyan Starlight

:) Mary, do not forget about the article below! ;) I hope you will get back your PC soon, take care and I want to hear happy news from you when I come back, take care! :) :**

Borostyan Starlight

Borostyan Starlight

Thursday Blog Post

Self-Help – Developing Success & Charisma

What is Success, have you ever thought of it? If you had to describe Success, how would it sound with your thoughts and words?

I would describe it as something relative, also something that cannot be exactly described, something that is different from person to person, something a given person feels about carrying out something that they have been longing for, but with a sentence, I would describe Success as feeling good in our own skin for being able to maintain as many moments as possible in an enthusiastic state of mind.

For me, Enthusiasm is a keyword when I think about Success, and it is my personal experience, as well. When I am enthusiastic about doing something, whatever it should be, with Enthusiasm in me, I feel beloved and successful. I feel as if I had wings, even walking is more similar to flying, I feel myself bodiless and weightless and I feel an endless energy flow from the Universe. I can also feel how this very strong energy supports and drives me along on my way.

On the contrary, when I fall out of this good mood, I can suddenly feel down or unmotivated, annoyed and frustrated, and even if I know Cosmic Energy would be there for me, in such a bad mood, it is difficult to remind myself of the help of the Universe, I feel the weight of my body, as compared to 'flying', walking is slower and I feel like wanting to have a good rest, possibly no one talking to me and I just want to disappear at a place where everything is light, bright and easy – but in a desperate state of mind, it seems to be so distant...

Have you ever felt something similar? When spiritual antennas and receptors work fine and they are not blocked by our worries and fears, we automatically feel delighted and successful, and we can feel how much God and the whole Universe supports us – Dreams become available and Delight will give us even more power to go for our aims with Enthusiasm.

Then something happens – yes, we fall back into the realm of the Ego –, and although the very same helpful and protective energies are still there for us, we cannot sense them and we even forget about their presence. We feel down, unmotivated, frustrated or annoyed, and the palete of emotions is very wide from person to person.

Have you ever experienced that when you place your focus on difficulties, you will get more of them? Work, Love, finances and even Health will be problematic or you can face more difficulties. On the contrary, when you focus on Joy and try to notice the positive aspect of everything, you will be able to use the supportive Love Energy of the Universe in a more efficient way.

It is a good question how come it is not easy to maintain such positive resonances – it will be easier by practice and also, by lot of negative experiences that we create for ourselves. Once you 'practice' negativity – just try it, for a day, talk about negative issues, you will surely feel its influence –, you will see that it literally works against you: everything will be more difficult, you will feel very tired in your mind and in the end, it will be very difficult to get out of it. In such a mood, even having a pleasant rest is more difficult.

Many say if people only talked about Peace, Love and helping others, the World would change. For a while, I thought it was just an idea, by now I know why it is so true.

It raises another question that keeps on returning to me all the time: how is it possible to maintain Joy and positivism in a negative environment without escaping? For example, it happens to me lots of times that I feel fine at home, because it is very peaceful here. Yet I am longing for more intense events, also for just seeing people here and there, but when I finally go out, I feel such a heavy mixture of energies that even the feeling makes me tired after a while. I am happy because I can be out in the sun, I can see birds and trees, also I can sense their energies, but when cars are starting to rush here and there or I arrive at the city center that is always crowded, the good feeling is gone. I still do not have a recipe to preserve Inner Peace in such moments, and my final choice is usually going at a place where there are no people or just a few of them. I sometimes ask myself if it is intolerance or extra-sensitivity and not being strong enough to digest a heavy mixture of energies. And theoretically, I also know that I should just bring Light, and if I escape, Light has no sense if I do not share it with others.

A great Hungarian philosopher said: 'Light becomes a Blessing in those that share it with others.' I feel it so true – the problem is how to maintain the state of the Light-Carrier in an environment or with energies that are less positive – but I am sure all of us could mention so many examples for that. Being a Psychic and a Spiritual Helper is wonderful and also very difficult – right because of this. Here, on Oranum, as well – our task is to help and give Light, but because of the heavy mixture of energies that is the result of the problems people have all around the World, it is very difficult to stay positive, keep smiling and even sharing Light – though it would be the purpose. So, still many lessons for all of us to solve... :) Thank you for reading, have a Blessed Day, all of you! Peace & Love, Boro

2 weeks ago Cool  

Show more  
ABOUT Borostyan Starlight Helped on: 1205 Spoken languages: English, French, Hungarian Skills: western astrology, tarot reading, lenomard card reading, angel card reading, i ching Experience: 10-15 years

Online Psychics

Gentleman Jim

RELATIONSHIPS / VIRTUAL RELATIONSHIPS / SAME SEX RELATIONSHIPS / LOVE / DREAM INTERPRETATION / FINANCE / EMPLOYMENT / TIME-FRAMES / LOST...

Helped on: 24378

Master Enigma

☆ BEST PRICE *HAPPY HOURS ❤ ❤ 11000 AWESOME READINGS WITH GREAT FEED BACKS❤ ❤ ☆☆ Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ MASTER OF LOVE Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ i"""" LOVE...

Helped on: 11661

shepsychic

(Sale price1.49) Don’t worry about your love life, future, present and past.i am here for guidance

Helped on: 2590

queenofmars

Hello every one.I am queen of mars.I have psychic abbilities and i have spiritual qualities since my child hood. I can see things and i...

Helped on: 552

Naborara shahid

PREDICTIONS HAPPENED QUICKLY~NO CLAIMS BUT SEE REALITY~5 STAR EXPERT~TOP RATED EXPERT`

Helped on: 11148