Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

Borostyan Starlight´s Hall

Borostyan Starlight

Borostyan Starlight

Have a nice day, all of you, I am avaliable for Private Readings - with no tools & super sharp mental & spiritual connection today!

7 hours ago Cool  
Borostyan Starlight

Borostyan Starlight uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Tuesday Blog Photo

Color & Symbolon Therapy - Pale Violet

All of my past traumas and negativity transform into Love and Acceptance in the Pale Violet Light that surrounds me. I feel inspired. Laughter is the best medicine, and I am ready to look at Life through the Eyes of Humor. I know when I have to surrender to my aims, and whenever it happens, I feel joy because I know the result will make me happy. I work for Harmony and Beauty with regular physical exercises, as well.

1 day ago Cool  
Borostyan Starlight

Borostyan Starlight

Monday Blog Post

Green World – Self-Healing through Self-Love

For today, I have a topic that many of you can find interesting – it has kept my mind busy for a while, and amidst my thoughts, a friend of mine has sent me an awesome writing, and in so many points, it reflects my thoughts quite perfectly.

So many of us here and everywhere want to make sure of things – which I can totally understand, and it is not too difficult to create complicated or shady situations in life, because most of us usually swing between moods all the time, by this, constantly sending out a mixture of signs, thoughts, feelings and ideas, should they be positive or negative, from our heart or from our mind. We can agree that Yogis and Buddhas can preserve their Inner Stability more than 'everyday' people, but their life is usually not 'average'. For average people, as we might call ourselves, by this, meaning that we have more earthly desires, should they be about love, mental, emotional or physical prosperity, this question is a bit more difficult.

Because once we have something, at that moment, the fear of losing it also turns up. Let us imagine a well-known situation for all of us, we start to fall for someone, the pink cloud and heartbeat is already there – at least from one side –, and we start to feel scared at the first silent moment or negative sign we experience – what happens if it does not come out the way I want it to happen. Thoughts start to race in our mind, what happens if this..., what happens if that..., and it is very difficult to preserve serenity, indeed. I think most problems that occur later on are the result of such thoughts.

And what comes next, we start to talk about our problems, because it is a basic human necessity, sharing ourselves with others, and of course, this is also when we get curiuos about what the Fortune Teller might say. In many cases, they say what we want to hear... Either because they just want to say something nice, or because they are also manipulated (basically by what we send out of our mind). But whatever they might say, predictions have a determinating power. By this, self-fulfilling prophecies can turn up, and the Querent can soon feel that a prediction has come true, but what happens if it is just something we want to force, and the outcome would be something painful in the end?

Nothing is set in stone – this is the only thing for sure, because everyone can change anything all the time; because sometimes things just happen, it is Destiny, regardless of what we might plan; because the Law of Karma will always be there; and because of the Law of Attraction is also constantly working. Once something happens otherwise than we have planned, we feel down, upset, frustrated, angry – the list is long, and every feeling will have an influence on us. So maybe the key is really preserving our Inner Peace and practicing to accept as things they are while flowing – with a hint of craziness, without which Life would really be boring! Love & Light to all of you, Boro

Borostyan Starlight

Borostyan Starlight added Shree Shree and WiccaMan to her contacts.

Shree Shree WiccaMan
2 days ago
Borostyan Starlight

Description:

:) Hello All,

sorry for having been missing a lot lately, I will come back regularly in a couple of days. I have my brand new & so far loveliest deck - though I always fall in love with all of them :) -, the Chrysalis Deck, it is simply wonderful, give it a try! :) Also, to some of you - especially to my regular Members and those that read my posts - I still have credits to share - lots of :) -, so pop in for a Reading! Blessings, Boro

2 days ago Cool  
Borostyan Starlight

Description:

Friday Blog Photo & Thoughts

Tibetan Wisdom

In fact, you never possess anything, you just keep things for a while. If you are unable to pass them on, then things will possess you. Whatever your jewel should be, hold it in your hands as if it were water. Because if you grab it, it will disappear. If you possess it, you ruin it. Keep it free and it will always be yours!

5 days ago Cool  
Borostyan Starlight

Borostyan Starlight

Thursday Blog Post

Self-Help – Developing Success & Charisma

Today I would like to write about the importance of Communication. This is the first bridge between people, should it be verbal or non-verbal communication. Already when we are in the womb of our mothers, it is Communication that connects us to others. All of our cells communicate with the external world, and even babies in their mothers' womb can feel all the feelings their mothers feel, all the resonances their mothers sense, and though not with words, they react to it.

From the moment of birth, perceptions change, but even if seeing, hearing, tasting, touching and sensing get involved, verbal and non-verbal communication will be a basic principle of what a child develops into. The way others talk to us when we are babies will be the first pattern we acquire and it will be strongly present in the way we talk to others later on – should it be verbal or non-verbal communication. Non-verbal communication can be especially important when a child or a parent is deaf-mute.

It is so easy to think that such people will be handicapped later on, when finding their path, and yes, for them the possibilities can be narrower, though it does not exclude running a happier life. It is a different story for those that have been mentally, emotionally or physically abused – by an improper or rude way of verbal or non-verbal communication, let us call it verbal or non-verbal abuse.

Once I read it in the book of a very well-known Hungarian psychologist, Tamás Vekerdy that an experiment was made with children. Some of them were chosen – regardless of their gender, family background or mental capacities, they were chosen into this experiment. The choice was random but from groups of children in which they had all different skills. There were ones with super sharp brain skills, there were slower or more modest ones, very supporting or less supporting familiar background, the palete contained lots of colors.

All the children in the experiment were told that they were chosen because they were super clever children. The result was amazing, even those children with very modest or 'below-average' learning skills and brain capacities were thriving! It was enough for them to be treated in a way that they thought they were super clever and super talented, and all their skills and results improved in an incredible way. Just because they were told that they were special!

When we get a compliment or praising words from someone, I am sure all of us know how it feels. Also when we get mocking or hurtful remarks, demote or derogative comments, especially when someone's starting intention is hurting the other one on purpose, we know how it feels, I do not think there are any exceptions that have never been bullied in their life.

We also know how much we need those praising words and compliments, and what an Inner Flying we feel when it happens – but also, their influence fades away so quickly.

On the contrary, the after-resonances of bad and hurtful remarks can bother our mind and soul sometimes even for decades. Why is that? Of course, it is also a question of self-appreciation – if I am in harmony with myself, I do not mind what others say, I feel fine and if someone wants to be hurtful, it is their problem if I do not even feel hurt by their remarks.

But how can someone arrive at such a phase in a cruel world like this? Possibly it should start out of a loving communication first at home. And if a child gets Love through verbal and non-verbal communication, even less pleasant topics can be handled in a loving way, those children will be healthy adults with a healthy self-love and self-esteem, I am sure. And they will not mind others' negative ways of communicating, they will simply seek the company of those with whom they are similar to each other.

So, I personally think that this way every child could develop and grow up into a healthy adult, regardless of, for example, the financial situation of their parents. Of course, the worse money issues are in a family, the more tension can arise there, but Love is always an open door for everyone to act with – just not always are we mature enough to handle difficulties with Love – especially when someone has to face everyday financial or other difficulties. But there is a solution to everything, just problems can never be solved in the same way of thinking that they have been created with.

So my idea is what if from today on, all of us would decide to talk with Love? And if we cannot do that, it is better not to say anything than saying rude words. Love and Light to all of you! Blessings, Boro

5 days ago Cool  
Borostyan Starlight

Description:

Tuesday Blog Photo & Thoughts

Color & Symbolon Therapy - Emerald

I am open and vigilant to everything that is taking place around me. I am ready for new explorations and I want to develop and improve myself even more. I am an Embassador of Justice – even if it is hurtful, I like to face the Truth. I know that everything happens at the rightest moment and place. I am perseverant and I know that something is either good, or it is for us.

1 week ago Cool  
Borostyan Starlight

Borostyan Starlight

Do not forget to watch! :)

http://www.space.com/27051-harvest-moon-supermoon-rises-monday.html

1 week ago Cool  
mizdonna33
mizdonna33
yay!
1 week ago   Cool  
Borostyan Starlight
Borostyan Starlight commented on a photo on Artemis Delia's Profile album.

:) I just say the truth, you are beautiful - but many would agree with me! :) But when I first saw this photo - the other one is also lovely -, I could feel something very Divine in it, the omniscient calm eyes full of Fire and Compassion and the same time, something like that, wonderful, indeed. :)

1 week ago
Borostyan Starlight

Borostyan Starlight

Monday Blog Post

Green World – Self-Healing through Self-Love

I would like to write today's post in the spirit of the motto 'Be the change that you want to see in the World.' Gandhi said this, and I have no doubt he was right! The other day I have read something about envy and jealousy. It was about how easy it is to feel envious, and lots of people get stuck in the trap of envy, though they should just find the root of their bad feelings. Once we recognize why we feel envious, we can find a solution to let it go, as well.

E.g. you look around and you can see a happy couple in your environment, also that they manage to get along more easily in everyday life, they are there for each other, they can count on each other, they support each other, they have fun, they share intimate moments with each other, go shopping, walking and on trips together, and you are alone. You have to arrange everything on your own, you can count only on yourself, doing the shopping and the cooking on your own – if you feel like doing the cooking, at all –, and you can even go on a trip on your own, so there is a difference.

But if you change yourself, you will change your own World and also the World around you – even at a bigger extent. Let us take the above-mentioned example: even if you are happy for others, it hurts why you cannot be that happy on your own in your life, and in my personal experiences from the majority of my Readings and conversations, there are very few people that are happy and satisfied in their relationship – if they have a relationship. And you keep on asking yourself why you cannot find a decent partner, why you are used again as a man or a woman, why this, why that, well, everything has a reason.

The most evident reason is that you simply need to have more such lessons until you learn them, in other words, until you find the root of why you still need such lessons. It works like this, there is nothing weird in it. Feeling lonely, angry, upset or frustrated only means that you still need to have these feelings because you still stick to something that generates such feelings in you. If we ask ourselves why we feel bad about something or someone, we can usually anwer such questions to ourselves easily, and if so, we can also answer the next one: what would I need to do so as not to feel like that?

And once the answer is there, it will surely mean some changes that should be made – and bad feelings could soon be released or transformed. By that, our understanding increases, and only by understandings are we able to release problems that cause blocks in us. And once blocks are gone, we will be able to call in what we really long for.

I wish you a lovely week and lots of happiness, keep on releasing your pain and do not look back, remember that pain is just a reminder of what you should not repeat! :) Peace & Love, Boro

1 week ago Cool  
Borostyan Starlight

Borostyan Starlight

Tibetan Wisdom

'If you want a kind echo from the mountains, talk to them in a kind way.'

So often we are upset or frustrated when we get a different reaction from others that what we expect. Two ideas come in my mind by this Tibetan Wisdom - indeed, first we should make sure we talk to others in a proper, kind and loving way if we want their response proper, kind and loving; second, that it is okay if we treat others the way we want to be treated, but the best may be not to expect anything - if we do not have expectations, we will not feel bad, sad or devastated, should things come out differently.

Borostyan Starlight

Description:

Tibetan Wisdom

'If you want a kind echo from the mountains, talk to them in a kind way.'

So often we are upset or frustrated when we get a different reaction from others that what we expect. Two ideas come in my mind by this Tibetan Wisdom - indeed, first we should make sure we talk to others in a proper, kind and loving way if we want their response proper, kind and loving; second, that the best is not to expect anything...

Borostyan Starlight

Borostyan Starlight

Thursday Blog Post

Self-Help – Developing Success & Charisma

September has arrived – at my place, autumn is coming, soon trees will have red and yellow leaves, then leaves falling and the weather will get colder and colder. For many people, autumn, colder weather and less sunshine usually bring a lower mood, tiredness, exhaustion or gloominess, as it is so easy to associate autumn with fading away.

In this writing, I would like to tell you why autumn is awesome, and I do hope you will find it useful and if you also have autumn time – or just gloomier days – at your place, and if you feel down by the fading and weakening sunshine, I would like to help you with some tips about how to explore and strengthen your charisma even on grey and rainy days.

First of all, rainy days mean less temptation to delay work issues, as you do not really feel to go out for a nice walk... So if you have lots of work to do, and you could not get along with your tasks in time, just decide that you will be super efficient. Start your days with a nice hot cup of coffee with brown sugar and cream, and already the smell of coffee on a gloomy day will help you feel better.

After having a hot cup of coffee or tea, light a white candle and a harmonious incense stick if you like it, switch on a Mantra or a Bhajan, or simply meditate to yourself for twenty minutes – imagine what you would like to do and fulfill on that given day. Focus on your breathing – you can even count it, and it will help you empty your mind. Once you try it, you will see how important it is to start your days with an empty mind, never in a hurry.

It can be great if you set up your alarm clock half an hour before others around you wake up – just enjoy silence and the energies of a new day, even if you cannot see the sun. I myself adore the scent of coffee on grey mornings – pay attention to keep yourself warm! Reading some pages from your favorite books can also give you the feeling for a perfect start of a gloomier day.

Even when it is colder outside, open your windows wide for a couple of minutes – and inhale fresh morning air. The colder it is, the better it will be for your lungs and the sooner you will feel fresh. Should it rain outside, hold your hands under the water and just imagine that by natural rain, your tiredness is washed away. Then have a pleasant shower – first with hot water, then with cold water and finally flow hot water on your body again. It will help your blood circulation be more active.

The darker and the gloomier a day is, the more you can enjoy spending your time in a sauna – which is simply awesome! It helps you clean yourself on a mental, phsyical and emotinal level, indeed. Sauna is like an Initiation to Secret Lore – sitting in that extremely hot cabin has such an influence that it literally switches your mind on higher spheres. You will feel revitalized on a physical level, but you will also feel like being enlightened – I adore sauna time because there I get the clearest recognitions and answers to my question that I find difficult to deal with outside of the sauna. It is also such a lovely feeling, getting out in cold air after spending some hours in a wellness center.

On grey or gloomier days, use cinnamon on you – as a fragrance, it is lovely, also in bath foams, shampoos or soaps. You can also use it to spice your foods with – even meat tastes lovely if you hint some cinnamon on it. Cinnamon will speed you up and you will feel sensual and charismatic, indeed – others will also feel it on you. There are massage oils and body lotions containing cinnamon, as well – be prepared that they can be very hot, but they will make you feel reborn after a cinnamon cream massage. You can multiply your energies, of course, a lot depends on many other factors, but these everyday tips can help you in having a really enjoyable autumn time.

But on sunny autumn days, do not forget to go out in a forest near you – even if leaves are falling and trees preparing for their long winter dream, red and yellow leaves have wonderful resonances and it is so easy to feel the Wonder of Nature through them – especially if you can feel them crunching under your feet, passing on their final energies to you through your lower Chakras. Those that have someone they can kiss under autumn trees are even more blessed! :)

Have a nice time, all of you, thank you for reading, see you next time! Love & Peace, Boro

2 weeks ago Cool  

Show more  
ABOUT Borostyan Starlight Helped on: 1270 Spoken languages: English, French, Hungarian Skills: western astrology, tarot reading, lenomard card reading, angel card reading, i ching Experience: 10-15 years

Online Psychics

Demetri pit

SALE PRICE (1.49) ONLY... LOVE & RELATIONSHIP . JOB, CARRIER, FINANCE / ASTROLOGER /(TIME FRAME) SPIRITUAL HEALER REIKI //...

Helped on: 2055

shepsychic

( (Sale price) Don’t worry about your love life, future, present and past.i am here for guidance

Helped on: 3029

UK - PSYCHIC MEDIUM WAYNE

14,000 + READINGS GIVEN IN 3 YEARS ON ORANUM ☆ WORLD FAMOUS BRITISH AUTHOR & TV/RADIO HOST ☆ TOP RATED PSYCHIC SPIRITUAL MEDIUM ☆ ACCURATE LOVE READINGS AND...

Helped on: 14073

jon moss

Spiritual adviser for more than 30 years . I have seen and done some amazing things so come and check me out.

Helped on: 9123

Lorette DaVinci

1,49$/min♥♥♥=RECONCILIATION EXPERT===(MAGIC RITUALS)= I BRING BACK YOUR LOST LOVE ===

Helped on: 5187