Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

Borostyan Starlight´s Hall

Borostyan Starlight

Borostyan Starlight

:) Hello Everyone,

let me tell you that after many months, the Oranum Blogger Project I have participated in has ended in the form that it has worked so far. You will be able to read certain articles on the Blogger Site of Oranum, but for me, this is going to be the last article I post on my wall within this project. I hope you can still see me on the Blogger Site at times, at it has been fun and enjoyable for me to participate in this long writing project.

Also, I would like to thank you for your kind attention for reading and following my posts – I hope I could help you in some ways. And we can still see each other in my Chat Room – do not forget that I do not like repeating 'I am fine, thank you.' ;)

Monday Blog Post

Green World – Self-Healing through Self-Love

Have you ever heard of El Camino in Spain? It starts from the French-Spanish frontier, goes across Spain under the Milky Way and ends at Santiago de Compostela. Most pilgrims add a shorter extra journey to the long, eight hundred kilometers taken on foot after arriving at the Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela, consacrated to Saint James. The long journey ends at Finisterre, the End of the World, where pilgrims burn the clothes that they have worn on their pilgrimage – the legend says it is what makes the pilgrimage complete.

Forty days ago, I started writing my book with the title My Inner Camino – it is a sweet 'coincidence' that it is right after forty days that I have finished it. Indeed, it was an Inner Journey for me – and pilgrims that go on the Spanish Camino usually plan it for forty days. They say on their pilgrimage, everyone gets what they need to understand, release or work on – so if you feel like transforming your Life by a better and deeper understanding of things, I can just encourage you to participate on such a journey – either on foot in Spain, or in your mind and soul wherever you are – at least for forty days.

I talk to so many of you, and it has been for more than three years that I work on Oranum, so I know many of your problems. So often, I can see many people having difficulties in releasing pain, especially about a past love – which is real but nothing should chain our soul and heart. So, by this final article, I would like to ask you to be brave to step on the Path of your Inner Camino – and well, writing is a good thing! Pain can stay there, but Time will solve it. The point of a Camino is meeting yourself – who you were, who you are and who you would like to be. Facing ourselves bravely will not let the pain go, but it will make us stronger, and once we understand things, we will be able to build up something nicer – I know that.

So I just wish you a lovely Inner Journey – in 2014 or 2015, because these years are especially good for such purposes – with all the heavy resonances that you can feel around, but even heavy resonances are for us, and behind them, Miracles happen. :)

May God bless all of you, thank you again for following my writings and have a happy and lovely Life, all of you! Love & Peace, Boro

12 hours ago Cool  
Borostyan Starlight

Borostyan Starlight uploaded a photo to the wall.

Description:

Friday Blog Photo and Thoughts

Tibetan Wisdom

'I am not, I will not be.
I have not, I will not have.
This frightens all children,
And kills fear in the wise.'

3 days ago Cool  
Borostyan Starlight

Borostyan Starlight

Thursday Blog Post

Self-Help – Developing Success and Charisma

I think it was a couple of weeks ago that I wrote about Enthusiasm – namely that whatever we do, the key is that we should do it with enthusiasm. Of course, it should be something that we like to deal with, and it is likely to be something that we are connected to and talented at. For example, no matter how much I like to play the piano if my hands are small and it is physically impossible to reach some notes at a bigger distance. Someone might adore ballet, but not everyone can become a ballet dancer. Someone might adore reading, but it does not mean all those people will be have good writing skills, as well. I cannot be an opera singer if I do not have a voice that is required – and the list is long.

But one thing is sure: everyone is talented in something, and regarding physical or mental abilites, it is not difficult to see and recognize what fields we should search in – but I think the majority of people simply feels what they are attracted to. So once we are aware of what skills we have, what it is that we are good at, it is more than likely that we should seek in those areas, and everyone has such areas, at least one. This is because God does want us to come here for some reasons, and it is not by chance that we are here. Before we come to live on Earth, we make an agreement with God, Ourselves and all the other Souls in this Universe, and although it seems we have our own life – yes, everyone has their own Path –, it is all our common case, Life on Earth. We can say we have a unique mission, all of us – but the final and ultimate Mission is the same for everyone.

It is just my opinion but in my mind, I have the idea that the final and ultimate aim of the Great Mission is to recognize that we are One, all of us; that whatever we do to someone, we do it to ourselves, as well, should it be something pleasant or less pleasant – so this is why the intention of our acts is that important. Once I do something with a negative intention, no matter how angry or frustrated I am, and I just want to give my tension out, the energy of the starting negative intention will come back to me – so I should not be surprised when things get even messier for me if, for example, if I want to take revenge on someone or hurt someone on purpose because of my own sadness or frustration.

So I think it is easy to agree that whatever we do, it will always have a starting energy, and this energy will always come back to me. Always, this is for sure. Whatever I do, I do it for myself in the first place. In disguise, it can look like doing something for or against someone, but as the starting energy source is me, it will also be myself that finally receives the outcome of the starting intention – of course, others can benefit from my intentions, acts and energies. They can feel help, love, understanding, kindness, rejection, boredom, anxiety, anger, anything from my part, the point is that they will feel how I relate to them.

There is a wise old saying: anger is a very bad counselor. Have you ever felt like wanting to pull back what you have said to someone when you were angry or just not in the mood, someone was getting on your nerves and you just burts out? And a minute or two later, you felt so much sorry. It happens lots of times to most of us, indeed. And this saying is a really wise one. Even in such a case, we can see that the result, feeling sorry and guilty will be ours – and the other will also be hurt. Of course, these are lessons we should learn, and the more skillful we are in remembering our lessons, the luckier we will be next time.

Going back to Enthusiasm, there are things we like to do, and there are people we like to talk to and share ourselves with – both are a question of the same thing and the same starting energy. If we do something in a bored or nervous way, or we talk someone in a hurtful way, or we just annoy someone, pouring our tension on others, not to mention when aggression takes place, when someone wants to do something that the other one does not want, just for spite, the result will be messy. How can it be avoided, being aggressive with someone, forcing someone to do something that they do not like? It is a question of self-control, on the one hand – lots of people are not too good at it. But more important than that, it is a question of Faith: the stronger it is, the more I am able to accept that everything happens as it has to happen, in a Perfect Divine Order – should it please me or not. It can be related to everything and everyone. Whatever we do, we should have it in our mind, and if something or someone does not give us pleasure, we should just gently leave them behind and walk on our Path – looking Upwards. Not an easy thing to do... :) Thank you for reading, have a lovely weekend! Peace & Love, Boro

Halo West

Halo West  ›  Borostyan Starlight

Borostyan is a heavenly light. She is kind & generous of spirit as well as a very efficient intuitive. Her energy alone speaks volumes and her spirit's intention is quite clear. I enjoy the fact that she exists in our world... if you have come across her - there is a reason - so pay attention!
Sending nothing but love, light & goodness your way Borostyan Starlight!
xoxoxoxoxo

With Love & appreciation,
Halo

Borostyan Starlight
Borostyan Starlight
:) Oh, how sweet you are, I could feel you felt my frustration so much the other day, and thank you for sending me your lovely calm and loving energies, I felt relief, indeed.

Sometimes I just wonder how I could preserve my strength more efficiently, but there are extra weird days and people can be really blind.

Thank you so much for everything you do for me, I love you! :) Sending you lots of Love in return, as well, have a lovely day and night! Hugs, Boro
4 days ago   Cool
Borostyan Starlight

Borostyan Starlight added taraL michaels and karen mixon to her contacts.

taraL michaels karen mixon
21 hours ago
Borostyan Starlight

Description:

Tuesday Blog Photo & Thoughts

Color & Symbolon Therapy – Deep Magenta /Archangel Metatron/

This is the color of people that have had lots of suffering in their lives – but they won over them and their reward is Awakening. Such people can also understand the suffering of others in a very empathic way. This is the color of the best therapists and awesome helpers. They have a clear and straight way of thinking and feel grateful for Life. Can you feel it to be yours?

6 days ago Cool  
Borostyan Starlight

Borostyan Starlight

Monday Blog Post

Green World – Self-Healing through Self-Love

About Completion

I have come across something this morning – it has caught my attention because some minutes before, I had been thinking about something weird, kind of. I asked myself what that thought was: just a crazy idea or a recognition the Universe wanted me to teach about? I think it is the second, so let me share it with you – as well as that awesome quotation that I have just bumped into: 'Intention is one of the most powerful forces there is. What you mean when you do a thing will always determine the outcome. The law creates the world.' (Brenna Yovanoff)

The reason why it has caught my eye is the word 'outcome' in the sentence, as a bit earlier that was what I had been thinking about. Because so many times – maybe always – we want outcomes, because the human mind is like this. I put energy into something, I work on releasing blocking thoughts – and secretly I already have expectations... It is like a secret worm that is already chewing the result of the outcome that I long for. Then, the more awakened and experienced we are, the more we can say okay, I will not have any more expectations, indeed. Yet they switch on again and again – and the feeling of despair or frustration also turns up when expectations – let us call them dreams or desires – do not come true.

That is okay if I have a nice and positive intention – but in so many cases, already the intention is 'selfish', because I want to feel good with someone, I want to be happy with someone, I want to be loved and cuddled, and the list is can be endless. This has been my constant struggle for a while, as well – how not to want anything, I do not want to be aimless. Maybe the key is not wanting and not longing for anything that someone else is also involved in. I may want anything that is only my issue – but for example, love and findig someone with whom I can share myself is not only my issue, but also that of the other one. And what if their desire is sharing themselves with someone else, or just not with me?

But my more important question has been about outcomes on a spiritual level. Because of this Duality in the material world, we always long for physical 'completion', as well. I think the number of people that live things intensely on a spiritual level is huge. How come we feel someone's love so real on a spiritual level, touches, tapping, floating with the other one – and it is so much real on a spiritual level, yet the physical experience is way too far from it and it cannot even be compared with the spiritual experience in most cases, or the physical experience is completely missing. So are we crazy, all of us on Earth for living something on a spiritual level, thinking that it is real, or is it really real, and the physical part is only a blockage that we should win over, but in most cases, we fail? And if the spiritual 'outcome' is the real one – I am sure that is the real one –, what comes next on a phsyical level?

Let us say, Love is completed on a spiritual level (I am sure everyone knows the feeling, especially when the physical part is its opposite, rejection or the lack of fulfillment) – then I must go on my Path, leaving the other one behind if they still need struggling experiences in their physical reality. Then, in such a case, I can put down some Karma Luggage, and I am ready to open up myself to new lessons and experiences. The more tasks are solved successfully, the higher level lessons we will get – after a while, physical desires also transform on a more efficient level, and when I can just release every desire and expectation, no longer fighting for anything, just letting things happen as they should, this is when Miracles happen. Have a lovely week, Love & Peace to all of you! :) Boro

Borostyan Starlight

Description:

:) Wishing all of you a lovely Sunday!

Borostyan Starlight

Description:

Friday Blog Photo & Thoughts

Tibetan Wisdom

'Only the present moment is ours, this special, precious, ever-lasting moment, which opens up and blossoms in front of our eyes all the time, night and day.'

Borostyan Starlight

Borostyan Starlight

Thursday Blog Post

Self-Help – Developing Success & Charisma

Again for this time, I would like to write about the importance of how to be healthily self-confident. For many, it is not even a question, and they cannot imagine a Life when they do not trust themselves. These people will have more confidence in others, as well. More trust and confidence in others will result in happier and more stable human relationships, of course, and people with a healthy level of self-appreciation will also get over and rebuild themselves from traumas, as well.

Let us see a situation when you do not believe in yourself and you are not satisfied with yourself, either. This is literally what you will send out of yourself: 'Hey, I do not believe in myself, and I am not satisfied with myself, either, can you see and feel it?' Of course, they can. There is a high chance that people that need someone they can rule over will turn up in your Life – also because you call them in, and they also call you in, because they need someone they can control or manipulate – it is a mutual Game, it is that simple.

How do we feel, all of us, in a situation where we are oppressed? Not too well... After a while, at least inner rebel will take place, but many people burst out in the end, surprising others by this 'unusual' behavior – at least they have not been used to it up to that time. Why does tension burst out after a while? Because it has no place inside – if it stayed inside, it would simply burn or destroy the body, and all of us know the phenomenon of psychosomatic illnesses or symptoms that are based on stress. It is not surprising, at all. It is just a question of energies and Balance. In everything in this Universe, there should be a Balance. Otherwise, if someone or something falls out of balance, the result will be chaos, and Nature works like this: Balance will always want to find its way back to itself.

Let us think of someone that is always swallowing stress, negative comments and the negative effects of another person controlling them. Stress and tension is increasing all the time, because even when someone is brought up in a controlling way, and let us say, used to that, the Soul can never be put in a cage, and sooner or later it will always give signs to the mind: the Soul will either be sad, frustrated, hungry for the love, appreciation and acceptance of others, all of us know this feeling. Also, all of us know the feeling when we are in lack of these. The more such negative feelings pile up, the more the Soul will want to get rid of them.

On the Scale of Emotions, despair is the lowest that we can feel, kind of hopelessness that we want to and will give it up. Anger is higher on the list, so when we arrive at the point of feeling angry, it is already a better phase. Should you feel deceived, betrayed or rejected, when you arrive at the point of feeling angry, good news, you are getting closer to understanding and releasing a painful thing. But it will only arrive when your virtual boots are full of snow and you cannot stand cold treatment any more. It depends on the individual differences of how soon your boots get full of ice and snow. There are ones that can bear coldness more – for them, more time is needed. If you are more fiery, snow in your boots will melt sooner and more easily.

Of course, a lot depends on your Personal Life Lessons, Karmic Tasks, on how you get along with Conscious Creation, and there are also lots of Destiny-like things that cannot be avoided – but everything on Earth and in Heaven serves us, and no one likes to be underappreciated or oppressed. Seek the company of those that love and respect you – even if you do not really love or accept yourself the way you are –, because although self-confidence should be built up from the inside, external factors can give you more energy so as to build up your Castle of Trust. But this saying is also very true about how to gain self-confidence: fake it, fake it till you can make it. Yes, at least 'pretend' that you trust yourself and that you believe in yourself: in that case, you will call in more people that send similar resonances to you. I wish you a lovely and blessed weekend, thank you for reading me again! Peace & Love, Boro

Borostyan Starlight

Borostyan Starlight

Have a nice day, all of you, I am avaliable for Private Readings - with no tools & super sharp mental & spiritual connection today!

2 weeks ago Cool   think this is cool.

Show more  
Borostyan

ABOUT Borostyan Starlight Helped on: 1297 Spoken languages: English, French, Hungarian Skills: western astrology, tarot reading, lenomard card reading, angel card reading, i ching Experience: 10-15 years

Online Psychics

Gentleman Jim

WE HAVE A WINNER OF 25 FREE CREDITS! mnt1441 CONGRATULATIONS!! RELATIONSHIPS / VIRTUAL RELATIONSHIPS / SAME SEX RELATIONSHIPS / LOVE...

Helped on: 25346

PsychicPower Prithy

I'm @ YouR~ServicE ! ♥ LOVE GURU ♥~ First Come First Serve! Consistently Top & 5***** Rated PsychiC ❤ MY READINGS ARE NOT MEASURED BY LENGTH BUT BY HONESTY...

Helped on: 17388

MARCELLO MEDIUM

SUPER SALE 2,99 Spy in his/her Intentions 360 degrees 365 days for 2014. IS HE into YOU? Read him/Her Like a BOOK! Soulmate Rescue!...

Helped on: 2825

Psychic Jeter

PREDICTION'S COME TO PASS! Energies infectious! No sugar coating, compassionate, loving, and VERY POSITIVE ENERGY! Must see with your own eyes!! One of Oranum's shining...

Helped on: 2397

SPIRITUAL WISDOM

Born Gifted Powerful Clairvoyant Psychic Medium.& LifeCoach.*Guarantees Answers*Trusted proven prediction 1 of Oranum Top 5☆ READERS...

Helped on: 4900