Master Angel'S TESTIMONIALS

niha
USA | 2015-01-30 06:35:21

niha

Thank u soo much. You are my favorite , and only one i can trust fully completely with all my mind .. i know u know that :) you have always given me truthful honest readings with no sugar coating .. together with u i have grown so much...this 2.5 years of journey would not have been easy without ur support ..thanks for all the readings and the predictions which always always pass... guyz , if u really want a true honest blunt reading and real predictions which will come to pass , even though they are not want u want , but what really is going to happen in future , please take her .. she is very very quick ..u can save so many credits.. she has been able to predict many major events , as big as new relationships , job and as small as a Facebook Like (trust me , it seems funny but she did predict it ) love u lots and i always wish best for u angel :) xoxoxoxox

alex
usa | 2015-01-25 16:46:57

alex

She is the best. I really like her honesty and sweetness. She is always right and always makes me feel better about whatever situation l may be dealing with at the time.

niha
USA | 2015-01-25 00:29:58

niha

Thnaks a lot for the reading. Gonna b more strong and better , us ee the same thing always so i am hppy prediciton remains same.

Carina777
lyon | 2015-01-23 15:33:05

Carina777

great reading as always. prediction came to pass xxx

NIHA
USA | 2015-01-20 16:30:32

NIHA

THNAKS A LOT!! UR HELP SAVES ME ALWAYS :)

niharika
USa | 2015-01-08 02:30:55

niharika

i like her soo much. she is the best and she is so good. she always asks me to grow and move forward in life. She has never ever guided me wrong abt nething..and has never been wrong about any of her predictions.. everything always came to pass.. N she is honest thats y i love her so much ..blessings take care xoxoxoxox

niha
usa | 2015-01-04 15:34:22

niha

Thanks. appreciate a lot. will get back to take updates.

Rainbowspirit123
Kiev | 2015-01-02 02:33:34

Rainbowspirit123

Thank you for your reading! God bless, Rainbow.

carynia
lyon | 2014-12-31 15:51:21

carynia

great reading, good fun, always on the spot... very reliable xxx

niha
usa | 2014-12-31 15:43:24

niha

Thanks for all the excellent wonderful readings you have given me. they mean a lot. U never lie or deceive me , and i appeciate that s much . ur the only one who tells me the truth no matter how hard it is. i cry but i respect u so much for this.. I will never make 1 wrong decision again as long as u r there around. thanks much love u ..happy new year xoxoxoxoxox god bless!!

jkjkjk
nmnmnm | 2014-12-23 15:45:36

jkjkjk

Wow. I am impressed. Will use again.

niha
USA | 2014-12-21 04:43:16

niha

Wow.. today she literally shocked me when she said something that was running in my mind , only i knew.. i was planing on taking a revenge on one of the friends , and no one knew abt it but me..OMG she just said that while reading me..i am shocked..she is amazing..relaly gifted ..i cant belive someone can see through someone's mind so clear..it was very subtle and deep rooted thought that was going on in my mind..she caught it.. and also advise me not to make a mistke like thta :)) so m glad i am saved.. and her predictions , always happen including the time frame... no one has been so accurate to me ever as she is..i am really gonna never gonna stop coming to her ..she is my psychic for life... love u much take care .bless u..ur amazingly gifted...xoxoxox

Niha
usa | 2014-12-14 00:34:29

Niha

The best on here. whenever i need any advise i only chose her coz she is the only one on Oranum whose predictions came true for me and continue to come true .. and i know her for more than 2.5 years , so u know why i would still stick to her n only her. awesome angel. thanks much .. bless u always...

hhh
bbbb | 2014-12-13 13:09:48

hhh

Interesting. Seems like she was good physic.

Niha
USA | 2014-12-10 04:23:51

Niha

Thanks Angel. very tough tme.. i hope gonna go through and come out strong soon..love and blessings for being there always..for 2.5 years now..u mean so much xoxoxox god belss u...

loveanddlight
uk | 2014-12-09 13:06:58

loveanddlight

accurate

carina
lyon | 2014-12-05 16:37:49

carina

fast and accurate. always great. looking forward to the results of my efforts. highly recommended. x

niharika
usa | 2014-12-05 02:32:30

niharika

Thanks again.prediction came true. wil keep u updated ...thanks for being there and being honest ...

Niha
USA | 2014-12-02 04:29:35

Niha

Thanks soo much, I cant belibe every single word u predicted in the last reading came true as is.. Wow angel ur really really the most genuine n real psychic .ur psychic abilites are amazing and very strong...yes we cn see future and i see it thru u..thanks soooo much take care blessings!!

NIharika
USA | 2014-11-26 02:46:23

NIharika

Thank u soo much Angel ur predciiton came true .. i always feel good coz u r there...thanks much take care blessings!!!

I'M HERE

I'm waiting for you to give a private reading!
Click here to turn on my camera!

Consult now

about Master Angel Helped on: 5428 Experience: 5-10 years Price: 3.99 credits per minutes

online psychics

LoveDrNikki Psychic

Sale ♥ Positive ♥ Spirit Driven ♥ Readers' Reader ♥ Love & Relationship Expert ♥ Career ♥ Proven Abilities ♥ Honest ♥ Accurate ♥ 17K+ Oranum Reads...

Helped on: 17251

Sensei Psychic

★SALES 1.99cr/min ★TOP RATED AND FAMOUS PSYCHIC ★PREDICTION HAPPENED ★ TIME FRAME ★LOVE & RELATIONSHIP ★ CAREER ★ HEALINGS ★ SPIRITUAL...

Helped on: 4136

Starlene Breiter

★ SALE 1.99cr/min ♂ ☿ ♅ ♇ ♀ ♄ ☉ ♆ ♃ ☽ ★ SALE 1.99cr/min ★ Certified Astrologer, Intuitive Tarot Reader, Reiki healer & Gemstone expert ★...

Helped on: 2640

Demetri pit

LOVE & RELATIONSHIP . JOB, CARRIER, FINANCE / ASTROLOGER /(TIME FRAME) SPIRITUAL HEALER REIKI // CLAIRVOYANT ....VERY...

Helped on: 3007

Psychic Fahim

Sale price today with 1.99 I am a natural born psychic specialized in love, nature and relationship.I will give you insight by private chat.

Helped on: 1905