Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

Serendipity3´s Hall

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
spiderlilli

spiderlilli  ›  Serendipity3

Worried about you ... you got so upset and not been on since. Missing you much. Sending you lots of love and light and big hugs xoxoxo

Debony107

Debony107  ›  Serendipity3

not sure what happened but i can no longer see your camera

Debony107
Debony107
Aside from this struggle, The demo she performed on me was amazing and spot on! Talk to her let her help you. She truly cares
5 days ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
Maylene M

Maylene M  ›  Serendipity3

I had a reading with Serendipity a while ago, and she was awesome. I didn't have to mention anything didn't have to give any details. Serendipity is truly awesome, warm and genuinely cares for people. She was spot on with my whole situation and gave excellent advise and warned with regards to certain matter. She does not hide or beat around the bush. Straight forward and Genuine. You want a psychic who will be real with you and fun and down to earth and you prepared to hear the truth Serendipity is your lady, you wont be sorry :)

Maylene M
Maylene M
Correction A FEW READINGS ... lol :)
5 days ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
Forge0089

Forge0089  ›  Serendipity3

Here Is a shout out to you Seren For amazing work !

6 days ago Comment Cool  
Becky2413

Becky2413  ›  Serendipity3

what happened?

1 week ago Cool  
Serendipity3
Serendipity3
if you mean the disconnection sometimes its the system :(
5 days ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
Serendipity3

Serendipity3 added to her contacts.

Lovemystic tarot lorraine2301 cucky28 Dakota2043 colleen terza tanya man
5 days ago
Serendipity3
5 days ago
Serendipity3
Serendipity3 commented on a post on own wall.
5 days ago
Jana Kadri

Jana Kadri  ›  Serendipity3

I had a demo with serendipity. She is just AMAZING!! spot on, quick reader, and very talented. FIVE STARS!! highly recommended

1 week ago Comment Cool  
shan23 edward

shan23 edward  ›  Serendipity3

she is an absolutely amazing empath and read me very well during my demo. she has a beautiful energy which is inspiring and makes it delightful to be in her room. best of all, she is a STAR WARS FAN. you would be a fool not to enter this chat room :)

1 week ago Comment Cool  
Linz debie

Linz debie  ›  Serendipity3

I would like a private reading with you. When are you coming online?

Serendipity3
Serendipity3
i on on right now... if you would like to schedule a reading let me know when you can and we can work something out.... if you click the box next to my name it also lets you know when i have logged on
5 days ago   Cool
Serendipity3
Serendipity3
hugs..hope you are having an awesome day hugs
5 days ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
cucky28

cucky28  ›  Serendipity3

Month ago I had a reading with Seren and to be honest, I wasn´t very happy with what she told me then,as I hoped she would tell me good things..BUT...she was all right with what she has seen!!!! First I didn't want to believe it - but after a while the situation revealed, that the man in question was a bad character and all what Seren had told me came to be the truth. She was all to the point with her reading !!!
A few days ago, I had a new reading and without giving any information, she described the person in question right to the dot!
I am very positive now, that her predictions will come true. Thank you dear for being all honest with me and thank you for the wonderful connection!
Lots of Love & Light

1 week ago Cool  
Serendipity3
Serendipity3
hugs... and i am glad that those doors close so that something even better would come along for you hugs :)
5 days ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
Linz debie

Linz debie  ›  Serendipity3

Thank you so much!, Serendipity3 is the best ! she really helped and saw my situation. she is 100% connected with you.

1 week ago Comment Cool  
Serendipity3
2 weeks ago
Serendipity3
2 weeks ago
Serendipity3
2 weeks ago
Serendipity3
Serendipity3 commented on a post on Meowtain m's wall.
2 weeks ago
Serendipity3
Serendipity3 posted on Meowtain m's wall.
2 weeks ago
jimmia Hill

jimmia Hill  ›  Serendipity3

thank you so much I love love love you work you have gave me such peace thank you Seren

2 weeks ago Comment Cool  
tiphny ruiz

tiphny ruiz  ›  Serendipity3

thank you so so much you have given me a reason to try harder and to keep going you are amazing i love what yuu did for me thank yuu

2 weeks ago Comment Cool  
Dave Lot

Dave Lot  ›  Serendipity3

Thank you so much for the demo. I love to hear the truth and no sugar coating it. Thank you love!

3 weeks ago Comment Cool  
Serendipity3
Serendipity3 commented on a post on own wall.
2 weeks ago
Serendipity3
2 weeks ago
Serendipity3
2 weeks ago

Show more  
Serendipity3

about Serendipity3 Helped on: 197 Spoken languages: English, Spanish Skills: chinese astrology, western astrology, tarot reading, gipsy card reading, rune card reading Experience: 25-30 years

online psychics

Master Enigma

✿ HAPPY HOURS ✿ 18000+READINGS ☆PREDICTIONS AND TIME FRAME Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ MASTER OF LOVE Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ i"""" LOVE EXPERT """ ONE OF...

Helped on: 18152

Psychic Zubi

Hi I am Psychic Zubi, I am here to help you with any questions you may have, nothing is too hard for me. If for any reason I cannot see something I always make sure I...

Helped on: 531

Tarot Adite

Expert in LOVE & RELATIONSHIPS * I CAN TELL THEIR FEELINGS FOR YOU * WILL HE/SHE COME BACK?

Helped on: 4272

PsychicJohnG Sutton

Compassionate clairvoyant, mystical, Merlinesque and magical.visions! Thaumaturlogical healing.

Helped on: 5791

Purushottam Upmanyu

RELATIONSHIP, LOVE, CAREER, FINANCE...all your answers just a click away...PSYCHIC, ASTRO, NUMERO..

Helped on: 3663