Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

Anne Wolfe´s Hall

Attach  

Please validate your account, to use this function.

Save your profile or to use this feature!
Your URL is not valid!
Characters left
Julia 1 :)

Julia 1 :)  ›  Anne Wolfe

Good morning Anne, I trust you slept well yes. I am thinking of you and I would love to wish you to have a beautiful day yes :)

DEBI IS LOVED :)

DEBI IS LOVED :)  ›  Anne Wolfe

hianne wefrends ilovyou hug seeya

it hurts it doesnt matter cause i dont matter

Hi Anne, I trust you are resting yes I am sorry to bother you yes. As I sit on this end of this computer line my heart breaks and my tears fall hoping and praying that you are well yes. Please say some thing so I know you are well my friend yes. I wish you to be well yes. Hugs and love to you Anne :) Love Julia

Anne Wolfe
Anne Wolfe commented on a photo on own wall.

That is amazingly sweet. Thank you. :)

4 months ago

Hi Anne, I trust you are resting and you are well yes. I just want you to know that I am thinking about you, I miss you my friend. I look forward to visiting with you when you are able, or are you upset with me yes. I wish you to have a pleasant night Anne. Hugs :) Julia

Anne Wolfe
Anne Wolfe
Hello sweetie. I need a little extra rest this week - hopefully will be back by Friday.

Thinking of you! I am not upset - just very tired. :) I will see you soon!
4 months ago   Cool  
Good morning Anne, yes please do rest and take care of your self :) you know I wish you to be well yes :)I am okay just a bit lonely yet I keep you in my heart and mind yes :) I do hope to visit you on Friday, you remember what day Friday is yes. Rest,rest and rest my friend !:) Hugs and love to you Anne :)Julia
4 months ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
Anne Wolfe
Anne Wolfe commented on a post on own wall.
4 months ago
Anne Wolfe
4 months ago

Julia 1 :) uploaded a photo to Anne Wolfe's wall.

Description:

Happy Mother's Day Anne, Love Julia

4 months ago Cool  
Anne Wolfe
Anne Wolfe
That is amazingly sweet. Thank you. :)
4 months ago   Cool  
Send
 Characters Left

Hi Anne, I trust you are well and rested yes. I am checking to see if you are still coming in for us we are ready when ever you are yes :) or are you getting the storms I saw on the weather map ? I hope to see you soon my friend yes. Hugs to you Anne :) Julia

Anne Wolfe
Anne Wolfe
Hi! I'll be there in about 20 minutes :) Yes, had a bit of a chaotic morning here, but doing okay. See you soon!
4 months ago   Cool  
We are looking forward to seeing you my friend yes
4 months ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
Michaael McIntyre

Michaael McIntyre  ›  Anne Wolfe

Im ok .... I have things on my mind

Michaael McIntyre

thats fine

Michaael McIntyre

Can you see me

Michaael McIntyre

Anne Wolfe

Anne Wolfe
4 months ago
Anne Wolfe
4 months ago

Description:

Anne, I wish I could be there with you ,to take care of you my friend yes :)

Hi Anne, I am so sorry to hear what you did yes. Please do take care of your self my friend and heal well yes :)I look forward to seeing and visiting you when you are well and able yes. I am taking care of this world we are doing okay :):):) Have a great and pleasant night my friend. Hugs and love to you Anne :)love Julia

Anne Wolfe
Anne Wolfe commented on a photo on own wall.

Thank you so much! I planned to be back today but have dislocated my shoulder - so typing is difficult and I can't give readings until I feel a little better. It will probably be at least a few more days. Please explain to our friends, okay?

I'm thinking of you. :)

4 months ago
DEBI IS LOVED :)

DEBI IS LOVED :)  ›  Anne Wolfe

hianne ithinboutyou ilovyou imisyou hug seeya

Description:

Anne, a different color rose everyday to match your true beauty. Have a beautiful day

Anne Wolfe
Anne Wolfe
Thank you so much! I planned to be back today but have dislocated my shoulder - so typing is difficult and I can't give readings until I feel a little better. It will probably be at least a few more days. Please explain to our friends, okay?

I'm thinking of you. :)
4 months ago   Cool
Dear Prudence
Dear Prudence
Boo! Sorry about your shoulder! I got the notification you were on. I'll see you again one of these days. :)
4 months ago   Cool
Send
 Characters Left
Anne Wolfe
5 months ago
Anne Wolfe
Anne Wolfe commented on a post on Julia 1 :)'s wall.
5 months ago
Anne Wolfe
5 months ago

Show more  
about Anne Wolfe Helped on: 480 Spoken languages: English Skills: tarot reading, gipsy card reading, rune card reading, lenomard card reading, i ching Experience: 25-30 years

online psychics

inspirebymee inspirebymee

M REAL and do not play games...be prepared to know more about how to change ur life to be better..!!

Helped on: 17062

EXPERT ZEE The psychic

( SALE RATE 1.9 ) LOVE & RELATIONSHIP . VERY ACCURATE READINGS WITH TIME-FRAMES.IM LOVE PSYCHIC , INTUITIVE, MEDIUM, EMPATH, CLAIRCOGNIZANCE. HONEST READINGS TO THE...

Helped on: 5225

PsychicPower Prithy

ALL TIME SPECIAL ♥ AFFORDABLE ~ WORTH ~ REALITY DOESN'T NEED PROOF ♥ ~ MY READINGS ARE NOT MEASURED BY LENGTH BUT BY HONESTY AND ACCURACY. ๑۩۞۩๑ ~♥ FOR...

Helped on: 30011

PSYCHIC ALEX

Energy healer, clairvoyant psychic, no tools reader. My prayers are changing life, predictions came to pass. My readings are clear. See my testimonials, and come to have...

Helped on: 2952

US Psychic - Alycia Rose

5☆ PROFESSIONAL ☆ Radio&TV ☆ Authentic ☆ Honest ☆ 30 yrs Exp. ☆ Integrity matters ☆ Cards, Runes, Past Lives, Healing, Remote Viewing, Spirit...

Helped on: 20901