Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

VisionaryGu´s Hall

Amanda Gordon

Amanda Gordon  ›  VisionaryGu

Ho ma, Gu??? Miss you! xoxoxo

VisionaryGu
2 days ago
Amanda Gordon

Amanda Gordon  ›  VisionaryGu

Miss you, Gu xoxoxoxoxo love from me and meow

AMANDA HERRICK

AMANDA HERRICK  ›  VisionaryGu

Thank you visonarygu for your emails you are the first person on here that actually told the truth about me!!! I'm not happy with myself so how could I actually find love or really lose weight so Im going to find a church where I can meet positive people.. and learn to love myself.. thank you and have a blessed day..

5 days ago Cool  
VisionaryGu
VisionaryGu
Attitude is the key to success. We all faced all kinds of challenges in life. We are not going to escape from it, we are going to face it in a positive way. Nothing you cannot do, determine and aim for it. I trust you and have confidence you can make it through. If someone can do it , so can you. Everything is difficult at the beginning, after you overcome it, effort bring rewards. God Bless. xoxoxoxo
4 days ago   Cool
VisionaryGu

VisionaryGu added to her contacts.

Knowing2013 Golden Aura Raychul Starlene Breiter Miriam Paniagua Breanna D
18 hours ago
VisionaryGu
VisionaryGu commented on a post on own wall.
4 days ago
VisionaryGu
4 days ago
Inactive user
michelle connell commented on a photo on VisionaryGu's wall.

he he xx

5 days ago
michelle connell

michelle connell  ›  VisionaryGu

xx big thankyou to gu omg couldnt believe i won a demo off her my heart went with excitement as gu is the wizest woman i know the king of her profesion id say and thats a fact shes absolutly amazing the advice gu gives in her room is exceptional :-))) i feel like i have won a jackpot and my demo was me spot on wow.gu is the queen of knowledge and i respct her sooo much.i still cant believe it again thankyou sooooo much and thankyou for allowing me in yr room as ive took all you say in as ive been a visitor for so long.yr simply the best and i love you lots all the love in the world from me 2u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:-))))))))))))

5 days ago Cool  
VisionaryGu
VisionaryGu
Thank you for your kind words. Always give yourself more credit for your capabilities.Your potential is limitless, Every day is a new day! Never too late to start. God Bless. xoxoxoxo
4 days ago   Cool
michelle connell
michelle connell
godbless and thankyou gu xxxxxx :-))) xxxxxxx
4 days ago   Cool
VisionaryGu
6 days ago
Inactive user
iris streater commented on a photo on VisionaryGu's Profile album.

Gu im looking for you and i cant find you I get an email saying your on but I cant find you.

6 days ago
Mario Richardson

Mario Richardson  ›  VisionaryGu

Hi VisionaryGu just keeping you updated on my job status:

1.Thursday gone I got a call from a Manager director of Stages consultanting engineers limited concerning a job.

2.He told me sometime next week he would call me for an interview. I have a good feeling that I would get this job after the interview.

3.What do you think about all this

1 week ago Cool  
VisionaryGu
VisionaryGu
Congrats. We check when we are on line. Stay positive, told you that you will get response. So I am unable to come online today. We can check it When I'm on. God Bless.
1 week ago   Cool  
cindy bmorg

cindy bmorg  ›  VisionaryGu

No one comes close to Gu, she has told me things that I never thought would happen and they have. Beautiful beautiful, beautiful.

VisionaryGu
1 week ago
VisionaryGu
1 week ago
cindy bmorg

cindy bmorg  ›  VisionaryGu

Gu has helped me so much. She tells it like it it and will be. Never has she been incorrect. Always there with the answers.

marym62 M

marym62 M  ›  VisionaryGu

Very true - thank you
I believe that happiness and joy are inner states of being.

1 week ago Cool  
Genan123456789

Genan123456789  ›  VisionaryGu

Thank you soo much for the email reading all i want is just be really successful in acting modeling and people know who i am. I been walking lately like you told me i should its not that bad its nice to get nice fresh air. I KNOW am STRONG PERSON i just need to be patient and not give up.

2 weeks ago Cool  
VisionaryGu
VisionaryGu
Yes, remember what I told you in the email reading. Beware of what I told you. Good Luck and God Bless.
2 weeks ago   Cool
VisionaryGu
VisionaryGu commented on a photo on SpiralDance's wall.

Great Book ! Thumb Up. xoxoxo

2 weeks ago
Gerald Gates

Gerald Gates  ›  VisionaryGu

gu, where are you?? i miss you so much :(

VisionaryGu
1 week ago
VisionaryGu
2 weeks ago
VisionaryGu
2 weeks ago

Show more  
about VisionaryGu Helped on: 4497 Experience: 5-10 years

online psychics

Sensei HeartAngel

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Angelic Psychic Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Natural Clairvoyant Truthful Fast Accurate Prediction and Timeframes Lightworker Love & Relationship...

Helped on: 13480

LoveDrNikki Psychic

♫ Over 27K Oranum Readings ♫ Relationships - Love & Romance Expert ♫ 45 yrs exp. ♫ Career ♫ Finances ♫ Family ♫ Gifted ♫ Accurate ♫ Details ♫...

Helped on: 27057

Love Heera Truth Teller

Affordable!♥Tried&Tested!♥☆Care4U♥ 5 yrs on Oranum! PROVEN-TRUSTED-BORN-Psychic and Healer! I channel you with guides and energies. I PREDICT. 100% Honest!...

Helped on: 22202

Psychic Bernadette

Gifted gypsy clairvoyant, love and relationship expert,career,dream interpretation, finding the reason of your illness

Helped on: 4063

jon moss

Spiritual adviser for more than 30 years . I have seen and done some amazing things so come and check me out.

Helped on: 14927