Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Add as Contact
Add as Contact Contact request unsuccessful.

kt27´s Hall

sandra ijh

sandra ijh  ›  kt27

I Had a email reading with KT 27 and she was spot on and had read before and her prediction came to past . I am excited to the future prediction to come to past. Thank you KT27.

3 weeks ago Cool  
vinishaa gupta

vinishaa gupta  ›  kt27

this site has sum thg fishy.. sum ppl jus write random stuff.. so annoyed

1 month ago Cool  
kt27
kt27
i can understand well this site has a drawback much trolling is done here by some ppl dont worry u can get full privacy in private chat so u can join me there or ask for an email reading instead.
1 month ago   Cool  
kt27

kt27

I am available for private and email readings.

kt27
kt27 commented on a photo on own wall.

very nice i m glad u followed my remedy stay blessed .

4 months ago
lance lammon

lance lammon uploaded a photo to kt27's wall.

Description:

i did this nice homam for jupiter yesterday, found lots of yellow flowers

kt27
kt27
very nice i m glad u followed my remedy stay blessed .
4 months ago   Cool  
lance lammon
lance lammon
i offerd flowers to the water again too. its very nice practice, its like offering into a fire too and balances the fire
4 months ago   Cool
kt27

kt27 added to her contacts.

keshia27 WILLIAMS SK33 sugababe2525 Felicia31 Francyne de Buck joanne mendez
3 days ago
kt27
kt27 cools sandra ijh's post.
3 weeks ago
kt27
kt27 commented on a post on own wall.
1 month ago
Thabisile Mbokazi

Thabisile Mbokazi  ›  kt27

Hi

kt27
kt27
hi u can join me i m on
5 months ago   Cool
kt27

kt27 added some new information about herself

8 months ago
celerina calanog

celerina calanog  ›  kt27

hi good evening

kt27
kt27
hi welcome i m online u can join me a very good evening to u how may i help u?
9 months ago   Cool
kt27

kt27

Hello Everyone !
I am online now. Guests please register and come as members and take me private for readings. I am accurate and fast, will not waste your precious time and money. No sugar coating.No crazy drama, no funky music, no false hopes in my room. Readings based on Astrology, Numerology, Inutition, Mind and face reading. No guessing or shooting arrows in the dark just straight reasoning and solutions based on the facts. Read my info and testimonials. It just takes less than 5 mins for specific questions and less than 15 mins for a full length reading. I do type and talk as per your comfort.
Trolls and timepassers try your luck somewhere else.

Please take readings and remedies to stay happy !
God bless you all.

kt27
5 months ago
kt27

kt27 has a new profile picture.

6 months ago
kt27
9 months ago
kt27

kt27

Hello Everyone !
I am online now. Guests please register and come as members and take me private for readings. I am accurate and fast, will not waste your precious time and money. No sugar coating.No crazy drama, no funky music, no false hopes in my room. Readings based on Astrology, Numerology, Inutition, Mind and face reading. No guessing or shooting arrows in the dark just straight reasoning and solutions based on the facts. Read my info and testimonials. It just takes less than 5 mins for specific questions and less than 15 mins for a full length reading. I do type and talk as per your comfort.

God bless you all.

kt27

kt27

Hello Everyone !

God bless you all.

kt27

kt27

Hello Everyone !

God bless you all.

kt27

kt27

Hello Everyone !

God bless you all.

kt27

kt27

Hello Everyone !

God bless you all.

Roohani D

Roohani D  ›  kt27

Where have you gone

11 months ago Cool

Show more  

I'M HERE

I'm waiting for you to give a private reading!
Click here to turn on my camera!

Consult now

about kt27 Helped on: 1987 Experience: 10-15 years Price: 9.99 credits per minutes

online psychics

EXPERT ZEE The psychic

( SALE RATE) LOVE & RELATIONSHIP . VERY ACCURATE READINGS WITH TIME-FRAMES.IM LOVE PSYCHIC , INTUITIVE, MEDIUM, EMPATH, CLAIRCOGNIZANCE. HONEST READINGS TO THE...

Helped on: 5209

Psychic Bernadette

Gifted gypsy clairvoyant, love and relationship expert,career,dream interpretation, finding the reason of your illness

Helped on: 4081

lovfragrance loveadviser

♥I M LOVE...:)PREDICTION HAPPENED..very fast accurate and top rated to the point reader:)LOVE RELATIONSHIP JOB REUNION SEX AND MUCH MORE:)

Helped on: 8131

LovePsychic Guru

**Quick Connection in Free Chat ** Ireland Top Rated Psychic. World Famous.. 6 Years in Oranum** Series of Predictions Happened. REAL...

Helped on: 3408

psychic mehra

REDUCED RATE HERE WITH EXTREME ACCURACY. WELL QUALIFIED GIFTED PSYCHIC & HEALER, FAST DETECTOR WITH GREAT INSPIRATIONAL & AUTHENTIC , HONEST READINGS WITH TIME...

Helped on: 2902