Duodecad IT Services Luxembourg S.à.r.l., with the address at 44, Avenue John F. Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg, E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org , Phone: +352-26-11-18-1, registered in the trade and companies registry of the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg under the number B 171358 (hereinafter referred to as 'Company' or 'Oranum') is committed to protecting its members' privacy. The Company takes all appropriate security measures to protect all personal information against unauthorized access, unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction.
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter by sending and e-mail to email@example.com from your registered e-mail address, or by clicking on Unsubsribe at the bottom of any of our newsletters, and providing your e-mail address and user name.
The Terms and Conditions below is the shortened version of the full Terms and Conditions that we strongly recommend to read by clicking here.
- 10.2I have not and will not provide any false information and/or documents to Oranum.com. therefore, i recognize that Oranum.com has the right to, immediately and unilaterally, terminate the present agreement upon the slightest suspicion of forgery.
- 10.3I also acknowledge the right of Oranum.com to be fully indemnified for all damages caused in case of my unlawful conduct or breach of the present contractual terms and conditions.
- 10.4I allow all my data to be inspected by Oranum.com, randomly, resorting to any existing means for such effect. notwithstanding, i am aware that it is not their duty to proceed with such inspection and said entities will not be considered responsible, either jointly or severally, in case of my unlawful conduct.
- 10.6I agree and allow Oranum.com to collect, process and communicate to its processors, including the processors situated in countries not ensuring an adequate level of protection according to European Commission, thefollowing types of information of its subscriber's:
- 10.6.1Information that the subscriber's voluntarily provide to and/or authorize to view, such as names, email address, address, date of birthand other miscellaneous account information submitted through Oranum Submission Forms.
- 10.6.2Number of visits and areas of Oranum.com pages visited by the subscriber's. software and hardware attributes might get logged too, along with any other data that can be gained from the general internet environment, such as browser type, ip address, etc.<
- 10.6.3Private communications, such as telephone conversations, chat logs, faxes and letters to oranum staff along with e-mail messages to chat hosts or to our staff. Oranum.com also keeps chat hosts chat client logs for a limited period of time.
- 10.76Oranum.com will use the data collected from the subscriber's for mainly general purposes, such as improving services, contacting the subscriber's and customizing the website content and for promotional marketing services, to the extent allowed by law.
- 10.8Oranum.com may also research behavior patterns and trends to improve the subscriber's experience.
- 10.9Oranum.com takes serious security measures to grant maximum protection to information against unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or deletion of data. the subscriber's details are always protected by highly sophisticated security system.
- 10.10Oranum.com guards the subscriber's information on a physical level as well as on electronic level.
- 10.11Besides using its own security software and mechanisms, Oranum.com also incorporates the most advanced security technologies available in order to ensure maximum safety of its subscribers.
- 10.12A non-exhaustive list of the referred technologies is as follows: sophisticated CAPTCHA system, SSL3 encryption, VeriSign and McAfee digital certificates.
- 10.13Oranum.com's system meets the security standards of pci dss, a standard set by visa/mastercard laying down stringent requirements.
- 10.14Oranum.com employees' access to any personal information of Oranum.com subscribers is extremely limited and they are bound by confidentiality obligations. Therefore, they might be subject to disciplinary measures, including the termination of their contracts and in serious cases even criminal prosecution should they fail to meet these strict obligations.
- 10.15Oranum.com does not rent, sell, trade, share or otherwise transfer information to outside parties except the communication to Oranum.com services providers in order to ensure the good functioning of Oranum.com services.
- 10.16The subscribers may obtain a copy of any personal information that Oranum.com process and ask for rectification of any uncorrect personal data, upon written request to the contacts provided in the present Agreement and indication of the address to which the information must be sent. If the subscriber would like to oppose the processing of personal data by Oranum.com, he/she is entitled to cancel his/her subscription on Oranum.com at any time as described above.
- 10.17In case of any queries, the subscriber may use the contacts foreseen in clause 12 of the present Agreement.