Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

kerry1840

Member said about
kerry1840

Thank youKristal , Australia

I have been waiting for kerry to return after her injury.... Kerry is absolutely AWESOME... She just came out of nowhere & was able to see how I met my ex boyfriend... never said a word about it to her... and more details.. I LOVE,LOVE, LOVE KERRY... Her SPIRIT IS PURE & HER ABILITIES ARE FOR REAL... NO DOUBT... I WILL ALWAYS COME TO KERRY ...SHE ALWAYS AMAZES ME... SOOOO SWEET & SPIRITUAL... SHE IS DEFINITLEY AN ANGEL!!!! SO MUCH BEAUTIFUL THINGS TO SAY ABOUT KERRY... XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO Nini52, NY

With a very tight budget, I came with a direct question looking for a short yes or no answer. I thought I was very prepared with the question and what might come up. However, Kerry provided me an insight which open up more options I can see. There is more than a yes or no route to my question which I failed to consider. She also make sure I can understand what she sees for me and goes extra mile to help even when our session ended. She is such a kind and loving soul with an awesome gift. Shine, SG

AMAZING AS USUAL... Touches on ALL aspects of defined issue & more. LOVE, LOVE Kerry... Will be back for updates... Nini52, NY