Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

karael

Member said about
KARAEL light traveler

I lost my jewelry and Karael's reading led me to the person I have been suspecting stealing it. Karael you are Amazing! Thank you again!!! I Will Keep you update!Zuzu, Co Ohio

I first consulted with Karael nearly two years ago. He didn't sugar coat at all. His predictions happened even if I was sad about the situation. He was accurate at the time. I have lost touch with Karael for about a year. I came back for a reading about a better person who I met recently. I know that Karael's predictions will happen. He is always accurate and deserves more than 5 stars! Thank you for being honest, Karael, and for giving me something to look forward to. I can't wait!Moonchild59, Australia

very good advise, very helpful ... Thank you very much.... I recommending strongly to take prvt with himhappy, usa

he is very very fast and accurate. would love to get another reading with himsugar, clearwater florida