Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Wellness is sometimes associated with luxury things these days, expensive hotels and therapies – it is not necessarily this that is meant here by Wellness Horoscopes. Wellness means well-being, which derives from the collective wellbeing of the body, the soul and the spirit. Good physical health, of course, has a positive influence on the soul – in most cases, unfortunately not always. And it is not always true, either, that someone who is healthy in their mind will be physically healthy. These horoscopes are made for you to help to find a balance between these levels, because yet it is the purpose of healthy living: to acquire health and stability on a physical, mental and spiritual level, they cannot be separated. The final goal in everyone’s life is to achieve harmony: inner peace and outer stability.

Register here

Bernadett81

Member said about
Psychic Bernadette

I came here with a heavy heart,but now i have trust and hope in the future. Bernadette mentioned things about me what no one else can know,she is the real deal.Greg Nelson, Toronto

excellent :)CrispyCrabCakes, Portland

great reading from a wise and compassionate woman. she can get in touch with emotions at a deep level - both my own and those of the people in my life. she is excellent!h, usa

What can I say, a very charming lady. Not so much specifics but emotions which in this case are very important as that is where the guidance is needed.Bigfishy11, UK