Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Scorpio

Scorpio Teens can be violently rebellious, even scandalous. We always have to behave towards them in a way in which combats are avoided. Conversations based on common sense are very important to them. They adore when their words mean a lot to others, especially when we express directly that they are right. Their criticism might expand to anything. We have to avoid hurting them because they cannot really forgive. Their first sexual experiences might take place very early.
Register here

Whitelotus13

Member said about
Whitelotus13

THank you Lotus for your advices and guidance. I love to hear of course that we are so close. Also the work that my partner is putiting in, it is so encouraging. I think she's finding in herself, everything that I always saw in her yet others didn't. She's had a tough journey, well we both have, but your help and guidance has been something that has kept us together. Thank you, a very sincere thank you. ANd yes you are right, we are mean't to be together.colin, cambridge

she is good ohood , somewhere

Thanks for the Update! Very In Tuned To The Situation! She Is Really Very Good!LIVING FAITHFUL, NY

She is compassionate and intuitive.Alexis, St. Augustine