Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Scorpio

Monday, Dec 22.

Dear Scorpio, today the Sun will enter Capricorn, your third house of communication, sales and customers, suggesting that you will be a lot more active in your communication efforts on the financial front for the next thirty days to make more money out of sales. You will tend to travel more to meet up with your clients for meetings and you will be writing a lot more emails and even putting your ideas on paper. It will be a lot easier for you to make more progress in increasing your income through communication.
Register here

spiritualhobo

Member said about
SPIRITUAL HOBO

What a truly amazing reader- His knowledge is very thorough, I like the way he utilizes different tools but knows the Tarot like a scientist- He was right on about some of the things I've been dealing with, and everything he said made complete sense to me- Thanks so much- I'll be back!Rolph1, Los Angeles

Hobo, I truly believe you are a good man with pure intent of helping, and you do. Thank you!Dancer, Mamma earth

GreatKhadijaK, Walnut Creek

Thank you again for the up date. X.Liz, Australia