Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Scorpio

Monday, Mar 02.

Dear Scorpio, today is a day of sweeping tides washing away what you thought were tied and tested moorings. . Listen to your intuition, it will allow you to recognize the danger signs long before anyone else; and what may be in danger is money: your money, your savings. Check to see that all is as should be; and while you are at it, look at those investments other people asked you to advise them on, including the company funds. Taking care and responsibility for the safety of others - be it physical or monetary - is going to make you stand out from the crowd. Your proactive attitude has just scored you a possible promotion, stepping over a few people you thought ranked above you.

Register here

StarJuliette

Member said about
StarJuliette

Interesting readingTheresa, Cranston

She is the sweetest ever.. very helpful and caring. She gave me prediction as a astrologer and I'm very pleased the the reading. namastespiritonloose, sweden

I really enjoyed this reading. She worked with my birth date and gave me some really interesting insights that I really appreciated. Very straight forward and honest. I'd get a reading from her again! Taylor, Shelby

She is always informative and helpful.honeylotus, Brooklyn