Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Scorpio

Saturday, Nov 01.

Dear Scorpio, you are very generous right now and this is great as long as you can afford the amount of help you want to give out. A friend or someone close will most likely come up to you for some financial help so try to help them out. On the other hand, you may be on the lookout for any associations or charities that you think could really use your help but, once again, you need to keep in mind that you can’t risk being the one asking for help later on. Also, if you wish to get some advice about financial issues then this is a really great time to ask for it. Call up an expert or someone you really trust as he or she can give you a good insight on things.
Register here

OnyxPhoenix

Member said about
Onyx Phoenix

I enjoyed my reading with you it was what I needed to hear. Thank You123yaya123, Long Island

Onyx is always in perfect tune with me and his readings always follow through the way he says they will. He also sends you a message with a recap you can refer back to from time to time which is really great!!janine, usa

great reading thanksbaker, usa

Helpful again and again : ) Trust his advice. Honest and sincere and knowledgeable!!B, ORLANDO