Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Leo

Saturday, Apr 18.

Dear Leo, today is the New Moon in your fellow fire sign of Aries, also your ninth house, putting the spotlight on expansion, long distance travel, media, marketing, suggesting that whatever you have been directing your energy towards, building on and thinking about for the past month when it comes to spending money on long distance travel, higher education and foreign matters, will now be locking in for you. This suggests that you may spend some money on a course of studies or a ticket to fly overseas. Sounds exciting!
Register here

upmanyu

Member said about
Purushottam Upmanyu

uomanyu is one of the best astrologer that i have come acroos he will guide you through the right path and right directions dfor sure Bevin john, canada

He is the best psychic that i have come across oranum because his prediction have come true or me in the provided time period and he is the best pls guys give it try Bevin john, canada

upmanyu is one of the best psychic that i have come across so far in oranum because what all prediction he has made has come true for me he do suggest some good remedy Bevin john, canada

very good astrologerron, detroit