Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Tuesday, Oct 13.

You are concentrating on financial growth, so what else is new! You like money, and you especially like having a lot of money, and right now all you can see and think about is that bottom line and how to make it even fatter. You love the good life, and the little -and big - luxuries money can buy. But for you the most important things money buys, the very basic, are food on the table and a roof over your family’s head. Everything else is icing on the cake, and that is how it should be, Leo. Today you might be thinking about supporting a worthy institution with a sum of money, or donating a small sum and a lot of your time to a project directed at bringing a new sense of self worth and a second chance to the homeless and the unemployed in your community.

Register here

Member said about

she's great tells it like it isbouncylady, chicago

The reading was amazing! Thank you so much for your help!! U are a honest and great person.... thanks =))Petra, Vienna

lovely woman. excellent reader. she even described my appearance exactly even though she hadn't seen my pics. very hard to do since I have very long red hair & pale grey eyes. not common. she was so good at predicting.nocassandra, usa

very very nice reading. Quick and precise.cdg, us