Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Leo

Friday, Jul 31.

Dear Leo, today a Full Moon in Aquarius, your seventh house of partnerships and contracts brings you some conclusions on the financial front. If you have been going through a rough patch lately when it comes to your business partnerships and financial agreements, then many of you will most likely be able to bring some matters to a head. You can expect such issues to start fading or you may easily find a solution for them. It may be that your business partner is overspending, or not contributing on equal terms to the household expenses and it is essential that you address this problem, don’t allow it to fester.
Register here

johnboy201

Member said about
John Psychic Scotland

He's kinda the best - he can really see. He is a WOW for sure - very gifted, glad he is sharing with the world! Thanks John! :)Kelly, PHL

He is a WOW! I cannot say enough good things about him - helped me out so much, his connection is amazing..needed nothing but my question & was so spot on. Everything I had thought deep down and in regards to other person involved read them well as well. So much gratitude! Kelly, PHL

Lovely personality, very helpful and explained in detail everything I needed to know, bless.Pheonix, Israel

fantastic reader, very insightful, don't need to tell him anything, he will pick up on it all 10 stars *****************and beyond thanks JohnDebbie, a