Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Scorpio

July 2014

Welcome Scorpio! Here is your Monthly Love Horoscope for July 2014!

Some topics: Venus in your eighth house of intimacy: breaking taboos in love; find out why your partner acts the way he or she does * Venus will enter your ninth house of travel and spirituality: long-distance and cross cultural love affairs; more spiritual kind of connection in love * Uranus fights influence of Saturn: more vulnerability and accessibility in love * Mars in Scorpio: confidence and assertiveness in love; more sexual energy *

Venus, the planet of love and the ruler of your house of couples, will be in your eighth house of intimacy in the first two weeks of July 2014.
The eighth house is about breaking taboos in love. You will be like Sherlock Holmes investigating and finding the meaning in hidden messages on the love front and in your relationship. You will try to find out why your partner acts the way he or she does.

On the 19th Venus will enter your ninth house of travel and spirituality, favoring long-distance and cross cultural love affairs and promoting a more spiritual kind of connection in love.

Saturn was in your sign hurting your confidence and making you worry, too serious and too heavy. You have not been very accessible to people and even more intimidating than usual. When Saturn goes direct on the 20th together with the help of Uranus releasing you and breaking the serious effect of Saturn, you will become more vulnerable and accessible to others.

On the 26th Mars will move into your sign making you less depressed than you have been too. You will be more confident in your approach to love and more assertive when it comes to what you want out of your romantic relationship. Saturn has been containing you, blocking you and holding you back and now Mars will be awakening a lot more passion and sexual energy in you at the same time as Saturn’s influence wanes down.

In the first two weeks of the month, Venus will be moving through Gemini, your eighth house on intimacy, making you feel more sensual but on the 18th Venus will move into your ninth house of spirituality and travel, making you more inclined to travel and have a good time. Who knows you fall in love and make new friends while traveling. You may find love with someone from a different culture. If you go to a course you could find love there. You will now become more dynamic in love.

Register here

ladydstarr

Member said about
ladydstarr

She was quick and confident in her predictions, pretty spot on.. and generous with her time and energy. Excellent reader.Mmi, Kuwait

LadyD is a 5 star psychic. She gives me an outstanding reading everytime. She always has great wisdom and insight. Blessings LadyD you have been a true blessing. You are very kind and patient. I can talk to you about any matter very comfortably. LadyD is a great psychic. Highly recommend her!!!LadyD, springfield

I really appreciated her And the things that she said really helpedTiffanny, Colton

What can i say, Lady D Starr is amazing. When i am indeed of insight in what's going on in my life i turn to her for wisdom. She is indeed a powerful woman who is gifted and compassionate about helping you solve your problems. Thank you Lady D for another amazing reading. Can't wait to update you on my progress!determinedSoul, Atlanta