Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Scorpio

Saturday, Jul 26.

Dear Scorpio, now that Mars has moved into your sign, your usual powerful sex appeal will be even more emphasized, especially under the New Moon. The planet of lust will make you highly sensual and attractive and people will not want to leave your side. So be very careful about whom you invite into your privacy, your temple. If you happen to be in a committed relationship, be careful not to loose your temper, because Mars could make you more aggressive than necessary under such a powerful aspect and you want to be careful not to hurt people’s feelings.

Register here

vedicguru

Member said about
vedicguru

He continues to guide me in an amazing intuitive way. He sees things I can not explain and they are spot on to the situation at hand. He is an excellent reader.thinkblue, laurell

He is good connected, accurate predictions with time frame. Thanks so much...happy, chicago

I feel fantastic after my reading with Vedicguru. He gave me peace and understanding with facts, accuracy and guidance!Michelle, US

A+++++ Highly recommend. Amazing man with great accuracy and detail.Al, US