Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Scorpio

Friday, Jul 03.

Dear Scorpio, you will be in a very warm and relaxed mood today, reaching out to others, offering support and understanding instinctively to those in need. Your kindness and strength will draw people to you; even strangers will seek you out for surprisingly intimate revelations. This is that kind of day! If you are in a relationship, something someone says to you may have you wondering about your beloved’s recent past. There may be a thing or two that you didn’t know about - perhaps a romantic involvement with one of your friends - and it leaves you a little upset. Before you rush in with twenty questions ask YOURSELF this very pertinent question: IS THIS ANY OF MY BUSINESS? The answer is probably “NO!”, The past is the past Scorpio; that was then, this is now so let it go.

Register here

SAGERAVEN

Member said about
Jennifer Jacobs

Thank you again for the clarity.... :) I hope it all comes together And we get a chance .... everything is crossed xLalima, UK

Always a pleasure See, Fl

good reading...worth itcherie, usa

super accurate and kind reader, so easy to talk to, wish i had lots of credits to talk for longer :)emy, run