Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Scorpio

Saturday, Dec 20.

Dear Scorpio, today you will be busy focusing on building your self esteem when it comes to your love life. If there is any situation or person that is making you feel less worthy, you will tend to stay away so that you can defend your integrity. You know what you are worth and you will settle for nothing less that what you know you deserve now. You are becoming more grounded and realistic about your self worth and soon you will be working diligently on balancing things out. Depending on how your confidence levels are right now, they may either drop or rise so that you can reach an equilibrium of humble confidence.
Register here

theresatee

Member said about
theresatee

theresa was good. very quick and gave me good insight similar to what others have said. patience is keym, nola

thanxzimerili1, orlando

top notch reading.. she did not ask for any information except my name and then she started giving a very accurate reading she gave me more information than I have had to date from any reader.. I highly recommend her and she is a darling to boot. Quite enjoyable ... susan hill, bakersfield

Very good readings with TheresateeAntonio, Stupics