Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Sagittarius

Sunday, May 24.

Dear Sagittarius, this would be the perfect day to do nothing but treat yourself to all those sinful delights you so enjoy. You have been demanding a lot of yourself, and the stress has taken a heavy toll on your energy levels, so it would do you a lot of good to wallow in a long, lovely bubble bath, maybe with a glass of champagne and chocolate truffles on the side? Or you may want to have a late leisurely lunch with a friend in a restaurant by the sea, have a few drinks, and linger until the sun sets. If you are in a relationship, you and your beloved may want to put on some sassy sexy jazz, warm up that aromatic oil and give each other a long and relaxing massage.

Register here

myojin

Member said about
myojin

Pretty accurate. Devisri, Latham , New york

Thank you soooooo much Myojin. Just what I needed. xoxoxoShanshine, USA

Very accurateDevisri, new york

a really good, in depth reader. i wanted more than just another prediction reading, i was looking for a spiritual guidance reading and myojin was amazing, her advice wasn't cliched but specific and hit deeply. a very caring and deep reader. starrose, nyc