Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Sagittarius

Friday, Feb 12.

You may be forgiven for thinking that today is part of some weird dream, Sagittarius! Some very odd things will be happening to you, and help will come from a very unlikely source - someone you have known for quite a while and never thought much of. They just seemed so commonplace…Until today, that is! This quite mundane-seeming person will suddenly stand revealed as an original and innovative thinker with an incredible intuition. If you are in a relationship, you will be faced with quite a challenge. You beloved is going through a personal crisis and needs alone time. You desperately worried and really want to help and their need for solitude is making you feel left out, but be wise and give your beloved that breathing space they so desperately need.

Register here

SiStarSpirit

Member said about
SiStarSpirit M

She is really good...I like my readings with her...Neh, GP

Good reading from her and insightful. Good advice for me to follow. -I will let you know how things go with my boyfriend.Stacil, New Britain, CT

great reading. I wanted to connect with my life partner who passed away a year ago today and she did just that. He was there and I got exactly what I wanted.Jim, baltimore

Very nice healing session.feel relaxed than ever:)Nikolay, Perth