Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Sagittarius

Saturday, Apr 18.

Dear Sagittarius, today is the New Moon in Aries, your fifth house of love, romance, children and pleasure, putting a real spotlight and locking in the energy in these areas of your love life where you have been directing your attention as well as any recent resolutions and decisions you may have made, for the next four weeks when it comes to new beginnings. This is a second chance at new beginnings in this area for the second time this year and you will be quite active working towards fulfilling whatever you decided for yourself now. And whatever you decide to start now will certainly have good results.
Register here

MANDAIRVOICE

Member said about
MANDAIRVOICE

Thanks Mandair for you advice. See you soon!Charlie, -

Thank you Mandairvoice for all your tips and advice. You really see the inner soul of my lover. Charlie, -

Thanks for a long and detailed reading. I will make this work. Thanks for all your help and guidance. Charlie, -

she is a very sweet lady and has helped me alot and i loved her tip about the rose watergeorgianna , belpre