Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Sagittarius

Friday, Jul 25.

Dear Sagittarius, Mars has been in Libra, your eleventh house of hopes and dreams since December last year, where it has been bringing more energy into friendships and social activity. But today Mars, the planet of sexuality, will enter Scorpio, the more private part of your chart, making you more low key on the love front, keeping you indoors with your better half. Uranus has been in your fifth house of love and romance, confined by Saturn, and Uranus will now release you from the repressing influence that the planet of duty has been burdening you with. Your love life will become lighter for you now that you will not feel the need to take things so seriously.
Register here

vishalrishi1

Member said about
vishalrishi1

His reading are unique, but right on. He was helpful, but I only had a basic life reading which was very accurate. He is friendly and nice and I would recommend a reading you want something a little different! Overall, he was amazing and I would come back again.faith, dallas

good reading advice on mantras based on birth chart, these are powerful remedies, strongly recommend you go for it.rosebud77, stockholm

Lovely man, very good and pointed out some things I didnt mention that was very true! Excellent thanks Vish!me, usa

Very good reading...very on point and helpful..thank you ..look forward to chatting with you again!!missvika, kapolei