Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Libra

Friday, Feb 27.

Dear Libra, that usual imperturbable equanimity you have gotten us all so used to is quite gone. But the plates of the scale are neither up in the air, not crashing to the ground. This Libra is literally on fire. The creative juices are flowing, ideas are flying and your audience stands open mouthed at the virtuoso performance. There is nothing you cannot do, no field you cannot command. BRAVO! Now how about you share the wealth? Extend that passion outward towards the people around you, rope them in. Let them feel a little of that excitement, of that sheer joy and gusto for life. Our true mission in this life may sometimes be as simple as placing a pencil in a hand and saying: If I can do it, you can too.

Register here

johanmedium

Member said about
johanmedium

HE'S THE BEST READER ON HERE AND THE BEST PSYCHIC AND MEDIUM IN THE WORLD. HE CONNECTED WITH MY GRANDMA AND DESCRIBED HER THE SAME EXACT WAY THAT SHE WAS AND ALL OF HIS DETAILS WERE TRUE AND HIS PREDICTIONS ALWAYS COME TO PASS. HE ALSO PREDICTED THAT I WOULD HAVE A MONEY PROBLEM AS A RESULT OF A LOSS OF MONEY DUE TO THEFT AND HE WARNED ME THAT IT WILL HAPPEN IN 3 DAYS AND IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED 3 DAYS AGO BECAUSE I WAS SCAMMED AND IT WAS SUCH A HUGE SCAM AND I LOST A HUGE AMOUNT BECAUSE OF IT. WHATEVER JOHAN PREDICTS WILL HAPPEN AND COME TRUE GOOD OR BAD. HE'S REALLY THE BEST ON HERE AND THE MOST ACCURATE AND THE NICEST PERSON ON EARH.dolefuldoll, dubai

Love Johan. He is, I sense, a wounded soul that uses his experiences to help others heal. The best kind of soul possible. Puggzy, Phoenix

Good. Needed more time! Hope to be back Mary, Midland

well what can I say only true once again great amazing reader I trust him with all my heart love light to johan well worth the price hope I can read again sometime xxxxxxxxscoobydoo73, liverpool