Loader Image
Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Tuesday, Dec 01.

Dear Libra, today with the Moon in your eleventh house of friendships, socializing and social events, you will be more social and you will feel more of a need to spend time with your friends as well as to make some new friends, to belong to some kind of group. Because you are very sensitive to people's mood, you will tend to get more emotional in social settings too. You will feel touched if you happen to be with people who share the same tastes and interests as you. Mercury, the planet of thought and communication, in Sagittarius, your third house of communication, will be in excellent aspect to surprising Uranus, a trine, suggesting that you will be coming up with new ideas and expressing them too.
Register here

Member said about

*Five stars* Very interesting reading. He is very compassionate, calm and unique. I look forward to chatting with him in the future.Lulu, California guy. I like what he had to say. Each reading resonated well w me. Seems directly intuitive, didnt seem to need tools much...hes kind and knowldegeable....good reading.Sir Edmund Hillary, Mt. Everest base camp

Arathor connected with me very well. First he answered my career question in the demo and I do see has a point on the situation. I felt like he answered the question in good detail for the free question and felt his connection. Fortunately I was able to add credits tonight so I called him into private to ask about my love life. He also picked up well on the situation and explained what I am going though and why, and what I can expect. We had the reading in Spanish since were bilingual. He was excellent!!! I will be backKatherine, Chicago

This guys great. hes a good seer and his advices i felt are very good, they resonate w me. Kind person and knowldegeable.Eldron MacPelron, Baltimore