Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Libra

Sunday, Oct 26.

Dear Libra, getting start on things will not be a problem for you today as your mind is working fast and making decisions will definitely not be a problem. Wasting time with the unessential will not work for you. If you are currently in a romantic relationship, you should spend more time with your sweetie these days as they will surely need it. Working on your connection at times may bring both of you a long way. On the other hand, if you happen to be single, you need to think about yourself more often. You are always trying to attend to other people’s needs but indulging sometimes won’t hurt. Think about it!
Register here

emilyacox

Member said about
Emily A Cox

shes cool i liked her style very different but very good, spot on check her out you wont be sorrypauly61, somewhere

really fun and positive. jen, berlin

Very very very helpful, great listener. Picked up on how I was feeling immediately when I went into her room. Said she wanted to read for me. Excellent. Will come back again.han720518, wpg

excellent reading....picked up on the situation. very thorough and sweet.Debbie, Boston