Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Leo

Thursday, Apr 24.

Dear Leo, today expect your intuition and your gut feeling to take precedence before any other means to perceive and react to events. This is due to the fact that the Moon is currently in your House of relationships. However, other planetary aspects also favour a mild reaction from you that will be rather soothing because your intuition almost makes you guess the needs others around you may be going through and you will be able to respond at the right time and in the right place to all demands. Insight is the motto of the day for you today. Use it as much as possible for the benefit of all and your day will be crowned with much success.
Register here

awaken86

Member said about
awaken86

time went to quick wish I had more credit... plz take this lovely lady to private has he money is going to a good cause .. she donating to charity ..I think that is amazing angelmo, engalnd

quick too answer and connect.... gave sound advice that has helped ground me and helped me focus on positive personal goals of mine.. thanksnatalie, australia

she is a real genuine psychic! pls try her & she would not waste ur money!! aquavenus, california

very quick to pick up on my issues and questions I asked. ras, usa