Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Capricorn

Friday, Oct 03.

Hello there, Capricorn. You might not be feeling very well today, but it is important that you stay in a positive mood and show the right attitude. If you happen to live with someone, you may need to keep up to your side of the bargain. Perhaps you need to clean up your end of the closet or do some chores that you had already said you would do but haven’t gotten around to them. It is likely that your roommate or partner will be reminding you of your duties at some point in your day, but what you may be able to pull off is already having everything done or organized without having to be told. Not only will you probably be able to surprise this person, but he or she will also be very impressed with your hands-on approach.
Register here

MrsSabrina

Member said about
MrsSabrina

she is just amazing! so helpful and so much information. definitely coming back!val, uk

FANTASTIC!!! SPOT ON!!!! LOVELY AND REALLY CONNECTS WITH YOU!!!... AND UR SPIRIT GUIDES.....DEFO COMING BK XXXXX shellyboo84, london

great reader!! Very detailed and accuratestarchild700, florida

i always go to her for resassurance. we are discussing some heart matters that mean alot to me and i need her to comfort mechy, gree