Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Capricorn

Wednesday, May 27.

Dear Capricorn, if you have been a little quiet and withdrawn, you may now find that a wonderful new energy is sweeping in and turning your life around! You may find that your kind disposition and your character have somehow attracted the affection and the attention of a small group of people who are determined to see you cheered up. You will be carried off to participate in all kinds of energetic up-beat activities that will have you feeling a lot more confident and dynamic. Somewhere along the way, you may find you inadvertently stumble and fall in love… If you are in a relationship, this may be a good opportunity to do something a little different. Take your beloved to the movies, to see the latest romantic-comedy. Buy some pop-corn, take two seats in the back-row and snuggle!

Register here

TOZORORION99

Member said about
TOZORORION99

very good cream, usa

Very honest and to the point for giving me solution and what I should be doing right now. I will move on and live on my own path for now. Thank youstellachan, xx tw

Thanks tozBless, Bris

Hes awesome and very talented.Monroe, Miami, FL