Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Capricorn

Sunday, Sep 21.

Hello there, Capricorn. If you happen to be in a relationship, you might have some difficulty dealing with your partner. Coming to terms with each other’s intentions may cause some conflict. You both may want to spend time together but have different ideas about what to do. Maybe you are both trying to make a decision together and it’s just not working out. You will have to communicate effectively in order to come to a concise conclusion. Try not to work up your nerves and simply focus on finding a solution that can end up in compromise. You may think you know better, but you still have to listen effectively to your partner’s opinion. Once you both are on the same page, everything should work out fine.
Register here

Apothocarius

Member said about
Apothocarius

wow hes really into more details no brushing stuff straight n forwrd sadie, south africa

great reading.....intelligent psychic and empathic. Will take his advice and see if it helps....A, NY

he is a very nice person. His visions are vital for me & my husband. i hope i make it soon & will let u know soon about it. you were gr8 as usual..I am sure you will be popular here soon.. God bless u..***** star readeraqua, california

Excellent reader and full of wonderful helpful advise. My late aunts even came through and approved of him. He is very special to be approved by the aunts!Krista Elliott, Sumter SC