Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Capricorn

Saturday, Jul 04.

Dear Capricorn, your sensitivity will serve you well today. You may meet someone new, and your intuitive understanding of their feelings and mood will lead to an almost instantaneous intimacy. This may be the beginning of a very powerful and very passionate bond. On the flip-side, a friend may come to you with a concern you may consider frivolous, and your casual dismissal may come across as rather callous. If you are in a relationship. your beloved may want to go out tonight, but you are in the mood for a little one-on-one...This is a perfect night for mellowing out on the couch, holding hands and listening to some groovy sounds!

Register here

Astrolove

Member said about
Astrolove

She has such a beautiful spirit. I love that she can make me smile and even laugh out loud at times, no matter what the situation may be. She has been right in the past and I'm hoping that her latest prediction is right. I don't doubt her one bit. She is so in tune with me and the other person in the situation. Love and Light to you always and God Bless xl, Right here

One of the very best!Juilus, Columbia

Thanks again for the wisdom and guidance Astro.Maia, New York

great reading so far, stupid internet is killing me!! lolRick, Central Florida