Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Capricorn

Saturday, Feb 06.

Dear Capricorn, today you will feel a great need to express your feelings, your emotions and your innermost self and open up to the people you love. This need to share your affection, to be known,  will be accompanied by an exaggerated sensibility - you will be particularly sensitive to any harsh word or perceived slight. This may have you reacting abruptly or impulsively to your detriment. Some criticism of your appearance may hit you especially hard and set off a chain reaction that will lead to a radical change in your life-style. If you are in a relationship, that same sensibility will sensitize you to your beloved’s needs and enable to offer your love and support at the moment it is most needed.

Register here

OpheliaJade

Member said about
OpheliaJade

love her! she calms me down and tells me the way it is BP, NY

Just popped in for an update with Ophelia... EVERYTHING this lady says to me has happened... she doesn't hold back, will tell you the bad things and the good things that are going to happen.. she is warm and insightful and incredibly empathetic, cannot recommend her enough!hayleydoune77, UK

The second reading I have had with this wonderful reader... popped back for an update and she is completely right with everything that has been happening.... Cant actually believe how right she has been! 5 *****Tierneysjewel, UK

What an insightful and wonderful lady.... very clear and precise reading that couldn't be any closer to my current circumstances! Very much recommended Irishlady, UK