Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Cancer

Tuesday, Apr 28.

Dear Cancer, you are floating around, with your head in the clouds, and all you can think of is LOVE! You will be browsing through a bookstore and find yourself in the Romance section, or walk into a movie that just happens to be the romantic comedy of the moment; then you turn a corner and run into someone that sets you on fire! In the middle of the sparks and the fireworks do take care to ascertain that beyond the undeniable physical attraction you are suited in every other way. If you are in a relationship, you may be considering marriage as the next logical step. Remember that this is not a step that you take because you are trying to keep the relationship together. It is the natural outcome of a solid love, based on shared values and mutual trust.

Register here

VisionaryGu

Member said about
VisionaryGu

I love love love her and her reading! Her reading is deep and no frill or fantasy. Very down to the earth. A wonderful wise woman with genuine gift. She was very on point on everything. I will come back for update for sure! xomeowmeowmeowmix, nowhere in particular

Excellent reader!! I felt she clarified everything for me and gave me predictions along with timelines. Her reading style is a bit slow as she takes time to shuffle the cards and calculate but fortunately she has an affordable rate compared to others on here and it is well worth the time and money. I will definitely be back to update.Mimi, Kuwait

She's very right on the money! will see if her advice can work. Thank you! mio, usa

Soooooooo goood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!Paula, Paris