Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Cancer

Monday, Feb 15.

Dear Cancer, in the morning you will tend to be more sociable and you will feel more of a need to spend time with your friends, to make new friends and contacts, to belong to a group of like minded people. Because you are very sensitive to other people's mood, you will also tend to get more emotional in social settings. After noon, you will be highly sensitive and very emotional. You will need to connect with your deep inner world now. Your focus will be on creativity, your dreams and longings. You will really need to spend time alone, like an emotional retreat. If you don't feel like hanging around other people it's only natural during this transit. You could be more insecure than usual, suggesting a bad time for a first date and it will be best to hold back on starting any new romantic relationship.
Register here

Iris999

Member said about
Iris999

Iris is so quick to pick up on things. Very good reader, I highly recommend Iris!w, Tn.

Seriously, Iris is my girl, i don't trust no one like her since she is super honest direct but gentle at the same time. I love talking to her because she is more than a reader but a legit advisor. Thank you Iris for all your help :) xoxoxestella, midwest

She was pretty quick with her reading. Very direct answer no details. I like to have details but when a reader uses typing in their readings I find this to be the case.April, Atlanta

she is the best!Pixie, ca