Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Aquarius

Monday, Aug 03.

Dear Aquarius, today expansive Jupiter, in Leo, your seventh house of relationships and marriage, is now in a hard angle to restrictive and controlling Saturn, the planet of structure, while Jupiter is working to expand your experience when making progress in your romantic partnership, this can make for a very restless couple of days, making this a bad time to try to push forward, because no matter how hard you work to make things happen and no matter how much Jupiter tries to give you that extra push, Saturn will be frustrating your plans and progress by holding you back. You may even start to see obstacles where there arent any.
Register here

ProbSolver

Member said about
ProbSolver

excellent help as always, you explained my complex situation. Thank you and god bless.m, us

He is always great!Sparkle Pony, San Fran

He is always so connected and accurate. All my readings with him have been full of insight and advice. He will always give you strength and guidance and I am so glad to have him in my life!fishygirl11,

As always, Probsolver has helped me immensely in my time of need. He is always able to see clearly into my situation and offer helpful advice and solutions to my issues and help direct me which way to go. He is always five stars!!!BC, .......