Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Aquarius

Friday, Aug 22.

Hello there, Aquarius. You might be affected by the sum of some expenses that you may gain consciousness of today because of a personal matter or something that involves the household or a family member. You may now need to tighten your budget, which may lead you to feeling a little upset or disappointed about the whole ordeal. Whatever has happened should now be resolved and part of the past, so try to move on and look towards the future to focus on what may bring more positive sensations to your life. As difficult as it may be for you to listen to someone today, there may be a certain person who cares about you that may have some good advice to offer you today, so pay close attention to what is being said and try not to disregard this person if he or she is making an effort to help you out.
Register here

coothmunsey

Member said about
coothmunsey

Spot on accurate! She really tuned in and got to the heart of the matter without me providing much info! She is also very funny and has wonderful positive energy! Please try her, you won't be disappointed! Herminia, USA

awesome reading, we both cried and I got my questions answered, she's accurate and awesome:)lavender5390, columbus

SHE IS SO GOOD, WARM AND KIND - RIGHT ON!Sylvia 812, Chicago

She was awesome... She put a smile back on my face..Seema, sfsfs