Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Taurus

Friday, Nov 28.

Your solar eighth house of intimate encounters and joint finances has just been invaded by Mercury, Taurus, who set off for fiery Sagittarius. Now, he will stay on duty in this outgoing, plain-speaking sign, so we will all be a bit more likely to speak our minds over the next three weeks. In your case, this could be terrific. If you are currently seeing someone and thinking of taking your relationship to the next level, this would be a great time to talk about it. Yes, really. Talk about it first. If you are involved in some type of monetary negotiations, this planet will join together with the Sun and Venus to bring you luck!
Register here

Chrystallynn

Member said about
Chrystallynn

Very patient, answer all my questions in detail and got the peoples's personality in order. Know's her astrology.Chris, California

Amazing, needed very little information from me but was able to provide a great deal. She tapped into what I was feeling and then explained why. I'm much more hopeful and at ease now. Very cool lady and mastering her craft.Niki5450, Windsor

the reading was really accurate with what is happening in my life right now. She seemed to pick up on things that were going on and was able to tell things about me that no one would know. Thank you for an awesome reading!Angel40289, Pennsylvania

Chrystallynn was great, she seemed like she cared and didn't waste any time. Made things clear for me. THANK YOU!Jennifer, Scottsdale