Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Taurus

Monday, Jul 28.

You, Taurus, once you are started on a project, have never been famous for backing down - or for letting anything stand in your way. In fact, you tend to keep on bulldozing, sometimes even you have accomplished your mission. So today, when intense Pluto gets into an astrological face-off with loving Venus, your ruling planet, in protective Cancer - well, you may be torn between your own nature and the practical knowledge that the battle awaiting you will be almost impossible to win. Nevertheless, if you are out to defend your own, you will step up and start pushing back.
Register here

InstaPsychic

Member said about
InstaPsychic

Very quick, and to the point. I am looking forward to seeing what happens. Thank you. tp, pb

I am happy to here about my career. and regards to love life, i hope it will come true. Stephannie , Jersey City

he is always wonderful and spot on. One of my absolute favorite on oranum. <3aliciaa, los angeles

He's great. Very patient and answers questions clearly. I look forward to all he said.jand777, Orlando