Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Scorpio

Thursday, Aug 21.

Your ruling planet, Pluto, is going to take center stage today, Scorpio, so prepare yourself. It seems Pluto has chosen to stop by and have a visit today with thoughtful Mercury in meticulous Virgo, creating a team of master sleuths who will be at your disposal. Needless to say, your antenna are already pretty darned keen, so this will feel like a double-dose of your very own intense, determined energy. Think of it as being temporarily endowed with Super Powers. Your mission is to use them wisely, and only for good. Get to the bottom of something that will benefit someone - like you, for example.
Register here

mssaul

Member said about
mssaul mssaul

Love her! She is very good and gave me very powerful information Vicky , Sacramento

She is so great and honest. I really like talking to her and will definitely recommend her and come back to chat with her soon....georgia , los angeles

PERFECT AS ALWAYS! MADE MY DAY A WHOLE LOT BETTER! I LOVE MY SIMONE! GOD BLESS HER!LuLu, Jackosnville, Fl

Good reading as usual. Super accurate and great details. Take her private for the answers you are looking for, you won't regret it.Jenn, Kuwait