Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Scorpio

Sunday, Dec 21.

You, Scorpio, are in for quite the weekend - but then, it has probably already been a weekend to remember, and your keen antenna have already sensed that major change is in the air. The good news is that once again, you are right, and once again, you will be prepared. The best news is that what you are feeling is the Winter Solstice, ushered in by the Sun in Capricorn. And shortly after he enters this practical, serious-minded sign, the emotional Moon will join him there, putting the two of them in your solar third house of conversations and communications. Expect to be asked for your advice, and be totally honest!
Register here

AskSelene79

Member said about
AskSelene79

A thorough and informative woman...who helped me through a troubling time in my life and helped to restore balance to my universe.Alex, Chicago

She is an exceptional reader! I do believe her every single word. She is always right. She is so good and accurate. 10 out of 10 stars again. Many thanks, Selene!Diginity, Sydney

Lovely reading with Selene. Thank you very much. I will let you know. Bless youDiana, London

Always a spot on reading. Ashton, Dallas