Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Scorpio

Wednesday, Apr 23.

You, Scorpio, are no stranger to intensity. In fact, it is a state of affairs you are usually quite comfortable with. Today, however - just like yesterday, and just like tomorrow - your skills at holding still and hanging on in the midst of sweeping change will most certainly come in handy. Four planets will come together in a Cardinal Cross in the skies above you, and when this type of thing occurs, all kinds of things happen down here on Earth to us Little People. In your case, you may find that a sudden trip is necessary. Relax and enjoy it, no matter why you are going!
Register here

RockPsychic

Member said about
RockPsychic DR LOGIC

She was GREAT! High energy, straight forward, and very helpful!!! THANK YOU AGAIN!!!! Scadoodle, Rville

She picked up on me right awayannieleigh, Byron

she provided some great insight. it also answered a question I have always wanted.. now i know it, now i can move forward.. i felt i was in a limbo state.. hopefully no longer...ShadowDomino, Fort Wayne

Had a great reading with chickie just wih we had more time to continue. overall great reading!!!Muse, AA