Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Scorpio

Friday, Oct 24.

You, Scorpio, have really been on an emotional roller-coaster lately. To start with, all those attention-loving planets in Leo and your solar house of career matters have been calling far too much attention to your professional actions for your taste. And then, last night, a Solar Eclipse brought the Sun and Moon together with loving Venus in your sign and your solar first house of personality and appearance, urging you to duck back behind the scenes once again and try to find some privacy. The good news is that with this team on duty, you probably did manage to sneak away with the object of your affection. Whew!
Register here

Prophetess77

Member said about
Prophetess77

Prophetess is always the best and has a lot of good information for you!! She still sees three different people around me the same thing she has told me months ago!!lovelylady, GA

thank you again for the confirmation, i can't wait to write on your wall when it comes to past :)) mimi, Pa

Tried to go private with her, and she immediately left to go back to the chat where she was reading for free.confused, somewhere in the US

Tess is a blessingTealwater77, CT