Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Scorpio

Wednesday, Apr 22.

Scorpio, if you have been simmering over a recent offense and you are not quite sure what to do about it - well, that situation will probably not last for long. The thing is, fiery Mars and chatty Mercury will come together in your solar seventh house of one-to-one relationships, all done up in stubborn Taurus, so it will not take much to send you right over the edge - and Scorpio, when you get mad... well, it is quite a frightening experience. If you have the feeling that you are about to go nuclear on someone, make a quick decision. Is it worth it or should you hold on and simmer some more? Personally, I vote for you venting.
Register here

zhaitan

Member said about
zhaitan

generally speaking this guy trusts his guides, even when he sees a negative side to things.............he's pretty damned good.mysticmiracle, utah

awesome reader 10 stars thank youedna, florida

Real psychic. I was surprised at few of his intuitive reading and answer being pretty accurate that made me take the decision to take him private. Will definitely recommend for others. Devisri , Albany new york

He is absolutely AMAZING!Jude, London