Save rotated image

Image has been successfully saved

Cancel

Edit Profile Picture

Register to access premium content!

Register now
Loader Image
Crop Use full picture

The chosen picture is too small to crop any part of it. Clicking the button the image will be set as your profile picture.

Cancer

Friday, Aug 01.

With Venus, the Goddess of Love and Money, in your sign and your solar house of personality and appearance, Cancer, you have probably been quite nostalgic and sentimental lately, and feeling the urge to be close to the ones you love, as well. But today, Mr. Unpredictable Himself, Uranus, will square off with Venus, pushing her into action. Now, this can go several ways, but chances are good that you will either plan a surprise for someone near and dear to you, or that you will be on the receiving end of a treat yourself!
Register here

soulconnector

Member said about
soulconnector

So happy see Soul back!!!!update was fantastic!marion lyttle, ireland

It is always such a pleasure to catch up with Nicholas. He is the first reader I ever experienced here on Oranum over 3 years ago and I continue to return when he's on to keep him updated of what's going on in my life. He is always so full of life and positive energy that I really enjoy getting updates from him. Thank you for popping online today. It was wonderful to talk to you and I will return again, soon!!Jettagirl09, MA

Amazing as alwaysJ, N

I hope everything happens like he said :)luckystars, -